35. The Wedding Begins

Turvi's pov

Turvi's pov

Finally I'm back home. I really missed it but I don't think the people here missed me.

And by people I mean my mother.

She made her choice. I see she loves her beliefs over me.

I sighed and pressed the bell. And the door was opened by my dear sister.

"Turu. Finally you're back. Oh god I missed you so much." stuti said and hugged me tightly.

"you're suffocating me idiot leave." I said dramatically and she sighed

"you won't change ever will you?" she asked

"Nope," I said popping the 'P'

"now love let me go inside." I told her

"Oh yes I'm sorry I forgot about it. Come." she said and step aside

I stepped inside and saw Mommy was cooking and Papa was nowhere to be seen.

The living room has some decoration items, not much because nothing is going to take place here.

I expected Mumma to once look at me but she didn't.

Well maybe this is how it's going to be.

After Stuti I should also get married as soon as possible.

Stuti gave my hand a firm squeeze understanding my emotions. I just smiled and went upstairs in my room.

If she wants to ignore me then I can do the same.

Tomorrow is Stuti's mehendi ceremony along with Sangeet. Day after tomorrow is Haldi and then marriage.

I'm so excited my dear sister will become a bride.

The day rolled off really quick me talking with stuti and trying to give her some moral support

She is a bit scared about all these things.

We had our food in my room only.

Papa also came and met me.

We decided to sleep together in my room until she gets married just like our childhood.

Next day came very soon.

It's a mehendi ceremony tonight along with Sangeet and I have to choose my dress as I have done a lot of shopping.

Few guests had came in our home and the same thing started

"you're so lucky to have a husband like him and you should behave accordingly bla bla bla.." those aunties started their lectures

I ignored them and made sure Stuti also ignored them.

In the evening first stuti got ready with the help of makeup artists yes we hired makeup artists because we want everything perfect and with other things going on don't have time to get ready alone and take a lot of time.