61. Something Unexpected

Turvi's pov

4 months have passed and my life is the same as it was 4 months ago.

I am a caged bird in his golden cage. He treats me like that only.

Though from this 4 months he hasn't hurt me again except while fucking Me.

He hasn't slapped or whipped me because I didn't give him any chance to do so.

I have become what he wanted me to be. A submissive soft spoken weak wife and that's what I'm now.

My all fire has subsided by him. My wings are broken by him Brutally.

I don't know what to expect from my life anymore.

He doesn't allow me to go out of this house.

After a lot of pleading and giving blow jobs to him he has agreed to let me roam in the mansion at least.

What have I become? A whore who needs to give sexual favours to earn something.

I have to give him pleasure everyday so he will let me wear clothes.

When he doesn't stay here I live a bit then again I'm back to my old self.

He has left me 5 times for two days in the past for his work outside otherwise he handles everything from here only.

Those 10 days were my relief days where I don't have to face that monster.

He is a cunning bastard who knows how to use my weakness.

He showed me pictures of my loved ones. Not because I miss them but for that so I will remember that one wrong step from my side and he will hurt them.

My life is pathetic, death is a better option for me.

"Mistress," Trisha called me and I turn around to see her with my food

Another thing I haven't heard my name for so long. I have forgotten how my name sounds to others.

No one has called me from my real name.

And to be honest here only their mistress and Aaryav's butterfly is alive.

Turvi Ahuja died long back the day she submitted in front of him.

"Mistress" eat the food before the sun rises." Trisha said and I nodded

Today is Karwa chauth and I'm fasting not because I want my husband to live longer but because he has forced me to. He is not here but still has forced me to keep the fast. He will come back tonight only.

If I could I would have given him poison in his food and killed him. Probably I'm the only wife who pray that her husband die as soon as possible so she will get free from this torture.

I took the food from her hand and ate a bit. I don't want to eat at this hour of morning but I have to.

Once I finished the food Trisha left with the empty plate and bowl.

I laid down on the bed and slept because I had no work to do and I didn't get enough sleep when he was here. He doesn't let me sleep in peace neither he takes rest later like me god knows how he is not ill yet.

I feel so weak and irritated when I don't get proper sleep.

Thinking about him I dozed off.

I woke up really late at 1 pm at noon.

I felt fresh after sleeping for so long. It's probably so long that I slept this much with peace.

I sighed and got up from the bed and took shower.

Today no titjob as he isn't here. And I hope he never comes back. And just die outside only.

Strange right today women pray for their husbands long life and keep fast but I'm here praying for his early death.

But he deserves that.

He has destroyed my life completely. I just cursed my luck so badly that I caught his eyes. And he took interest in me only.

I just closed my eyes and stayed in bed only. I don't want to pass out because of exhaustion.

I have no one to talk to here as well. Trisha and Sonya can come here only for working purposes. That devil has a camera in this room he will know if anything happens here.

It's not that Sonya is the person I'm dying to talk with but still.

And with God's grace I didn't have to meet the doctor.

I just used the cream she gave me before and I'm fine with it.

"Mistress, master has asked you to get ready in this he is back as well" I heard Sonya saying as  she came with a bag in her hand

"Why now?" I asked her

"Because it's evening." she said and I widen my eyes

What? It's already 5 pm? Wasn't it 2 pm when I came here?

"OK," I said and she left the bag

I checked it and it has a Red kurti with golden zig zag work over it with a red sharara of golden floral work with a red net dupatta with golden floral work over it

Typical him. All traditional..

I got ready by myself.. I don't need any help now.

Now I know how to drape a saree perfectly as well.

As I only get to wear a saree and salwar that cover me fully.

Such a hypocrite he is. Make me wear a saree at day and then at night give me lingerie to wear..

Shaking my head I go downstairs after getting ready perfectly.

The hall is decorated for this function so is the outside.

Wow so much for this fast. He really believes in this shit much it seems.

"You're looking so gorgeous like a butterfly." Came the devil's voice

"Thank you." I replied him in a monotone voice

I prefer this way myself in front of him.

"You know I'm so happy that you kept fast today and for that I want to give you some gift. After all, you're hungry all day just because of my long life." He said and I wanted to roll my eyes but I know that's a bad idea like real bad idea

He will beat me again if I do it.

" Thank you but I don't need any gift. I'm your wife and it's my duty to do so. "I told him and cringed at my own words

This is not Turvi talking, this is his butterfly talking.

" But I insist you I bet you will love this gift. If not then I will spare you tonight. "He said and I looked at him

What is this gift that he is dying to show me?

" Where is my gift? "I asked him

It would be good if I didn't like it.

" Look ahead then. "He said and I looked ahead

" Zubair come, "he said and soon his driver slash third in command came inside with someone whom I was least expecting here