47. His Pov Part 5

Aaryav's pov continues

The next day of Aashsank's engagement I went to Melbourne for my work.

And this time it's a legal one as I have a chain of restaurants in Australia and the USA.

I needed to distract myself from everything because these things are affecting me badly.

1 week I spent there but decided to come back on Aashsank's birthday.

No matter how busy I'm but I never miss his birthday.

And this year I decided to give him a surprise.

I pretend like I don't remember his birthday and I'm also not coming back today.

He was sulking while talking to me but I didn't disclose my plan.

If it wasn't his birthday I would have stayed here for long because in my mansion Turvi is staying.

I want to avoid her and she is staying in my house only just great.

This girl is so fucking dangerous for my brain because I don't have a heart ane she is fucking with my brain.

I reached India on time and in the evening I returned to my mansion.

When I was entering inside I saw the backside of the mansion was dark.

It should not be dark here.

What the fuck is security doing?

I walked towards the back side and stopped when I felt someone's presence.

I took out my gun to shoot but suddenly I heard Turvi's voice wishing Aashsank happy birthday and the next moment she kissed me.

Fuck! I pushed her away as soon she touched my lips.