24. Boys Also Deserve It

After seeing the votes I'm feeling highly demotivated

After seeing the votes I'm feeling highly demotivated. I am taking risk by publishing it here despite getting warning once but you people can't vote pathetic.. I won't say please vote nah I won't I'm just telling how pathetic you silent readers are.

On that note I have finished 66 chaps of this book 🙃🙃

Turvi's pov

I walked a bit away from everyone and vanished from there. Now it's time for his gift.

Author's pov

The lights went off and the bimar dil started to play..

Turvi comes in the spotlight..

All of them were quite surprised by this but nevertheless they didn't say anything as they understand maybe it's her gift or something.

So the dance scene below is written by Khushworld1234 thank you for writting it

**Zara zara close tu aa ke,**

She forwarded her right hand towards him with her palm open than she started to close her finger , first tiny finger than ring finger than middle finger and at last she closed her index finger making her hand into a fist. Than she stretch her fist a bit toward her heart with moving her feet backward.

She repeated this action with her left hand.

**Mera chain chura le,**

Now her both hands were either side of her face, she oped them and  did an action with her hands which denotes like she was asking him to take something from her.

**Chori-chori sab se chhupa ke,**

Than she brought her right hand up and hide her half face by it,  She did same with her left hand.

**Kahin durr le jaa re... **

Than she removed her right hand and hold his hand with it and  pointed toward sky by left hand.

**Kya kahun kya haal mera,**

She hold her hand and bend backward and  sway her body from right to left.

**Ho gaya dil yaar tera, ek baar toh aa ke mil,**

He pulled her to him and she poked her finger on his heart. She interlocked her right hand with his and made a half circle from it.

**Tu aa ke mil, tu aake mil...**

She did same with left hand than pulled him to her resulting him to collide with her petty body.