Part 45

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tae is awake at 6 in the morning, he feels dizzy and exhausted. He looks at his hand.

"IV drip? Tee?" Tae looks at Tee at the other side, Tee is hugging him tightly. Tae smiles and kiss Tee on the cheek.

Tae knows how to take out the needle out and he does it all by himself. He is still confuse what happened to him.

He walks out from the room, he startles when he saw Sun is sitting on the counter with a cup of coffee in his hands.

"Tae! You okay?" Sun is surprised too, Tae nods his head and drink a glass of water.

"What are you doing here?"

"Can't sleep"

Tae frowns, what makes Sun can't sleep?

"You remember anything yesterday?" ask Sun back. Tae try to think what happened yesterday, it's a bit blur.

"not much, everything is a bit blur"

"Do you remember Marsha? Did she come here?" ask Sun try to walk into Tae's memory.

"Yeah, I remember she came to talk about Mika, saying she regrets everything and will leave this country after Mika can forgive her. I don't remember more than that" explains Tae.

Sun wipes his face and ask Tae to follow him. He needs to show something for Tae, the CCTV they installed at the front door.

They watch it together, Marsha did inject something on Tae's arm before Tae collapse and two men drags Tae into the room.

Tae stunned! He can't remember any of that happened to him.

"what had she done?" ask Tae angry. Sun glances at Tae before he opens another video, the one that Marsha recorded.

"Be calm, it's early" Sun leaves to make another cup of coffee for Tae, Tae will need it to calm down. Sun sighs when he heard Tae hits the table.

"where is she?"

"I have her at the hut" Tae wants to leave but Sun stops him. Tae will hurt Marsha at this rate.

"How dare she?!" Tae is being loud now, Sun ask Tae to go outside and talk with him, doesn't want to awake Tee and Earth.

"calm down Tae. We can settle it legally, now get ready, we will go to clinic to make a drug test. We can use it to report her. Be calm, I will explain everything to you in the car"

Tae obeys Sun's order because he has no other choice, he really wants to do something bad to Marsha but he can't. Not when he is not stable in mind right now.

"Did Tee know?" ask Tae when they are done at the clinic, they are waiting for the result of the test.

Sun nods his head slowly, Tae grits his teeth tight, now he needs to think how to explain what happened to Tee. He hurts Tee again.

"god, what have I done?" Tae rakes his hair roughly, he hates himself for being careless and fell into Marsha's trap.

"Don't worry, Tee knows what happened yesterday. Godt come to check on you, he explained everything to Tee. Tee is still at your side this morning right?" Sun wants Tae to calm down and relax, Tee is okay.

"Yes"

After both of them are done at the clinic, they return home. Tee is awake and cooking breakfast, he knows from Earth about the clinic.

Tae comes into the kitchen and hugs Tee from behind, Tee is a bit surprised but he smiles when he realise Tae is the one who is hugging Tee.

"I'm sorry baby, I don't know what happened" Tae apologise about that.

Tee shakes his head and turns to look at his fiance, Tae looks sad. Tee rubs Tae's cheek softly and kiss Tae on the chin.

"It's okay phi, I know what happened."

"I should be more careful"

"Phi, we can't avoid everything, as long as it ends well, it's good enough" said Tee, Tae nods his head slowly.

"Phi, I know you are angry and you will not let Marsha go easily but, I don't want you to involve yourself with her anymore. Ask help from Phi Sun or Phi Kim to told her to leave our family alone. Don't hurt her"

Tae disagree with Tee's suggestions but if Tee doesn't want Tae to see Marsha directly, he can do that. No one will hurt Marsha physically but they can make Marsha understand her place and leave Thailand like how they did to August or maybe police can take actions, Marsha always has drugs in her hand, maybe it can help police to solve illegal drugs selling.

"I promised. I will let they settle this matter"

"Good" Tee returns to his cooking, Tae enjoys his morning while hugging Tee tightly.

They spend their morning together, without Mika because Mika is still in Copt's house. Sun and Earth let the couple to have their moment together, they can settle Marsha's matter faster. They decide to give Marsha to police and let law decide what to do with Marsha. They want to report her on attempt of rape and misuse of drug, it's enough to put her behind the bars for a few years.

"baby, I can't wait to marry you" said Tae and a kiss drops on Tee's shoulder. Tee smiles, he too, can't wait to marry Tae.

"Me too phi" Tee's answer this time makes Tae surprise, Tee never this honest before.

"Really?" ask Tae to ensure what he heard is right.

"Yes. I love you phi, I'm sorry for taking a long time to admit it" Tee looks at Tae, he has tears in his eyes.

He wants to be honest with himself and Tae, he can't hide his feelings anymore.

Loving Tae is a miracle to Tee because he thought he will never able to love anyone else after what happened to him in the past. Tae is the one who teach him a lot of things.

"I love you more" Tae holds Tee's cheeks in his palms, he wants to cry. This is the first time he falls in love and want someone to love him back.

"God is so kind to me, he let me get my first love. I'm not kind Tee and I'm not embarrassed to admit that I don't deserve you but I still want to have you"

Tee smiles again, he puts their foreheads together, it's true, Tee admits that he hated Tae once and loving Tae never cross his mind but Tae is wrong if he said he don't deserve Tee because Tae done a lot to have Tee's heart, more than what others do.

"I'm not a saint phi, I'm not an angel too. I'm just normal human being that be happy if someone willing to love me all his heart"

"Don't say that Tee, So many people out there want you, love you. You can't accept everyone, just me. Please" begs Tae, he is scared, scared that one day Tee will find a better partner than him.

Who knows ourselves better if not us, Tae knows that he is not the best man to Tee but he knows Tee is more than the best for him. He wants Tee, no matter what. He has his life, love and world.

Mika own half of it and Tee has half of it. If he lose any of them, he will lose half of his life too. He can't live without any of them.

"You are, the owner of half of my life" Tae kisses Tee on the lips and they enjoy their time together.

The caress, the kisses, everything is nice and they enjoy it.