Part 40

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tae taps his feet on the floor, he is waiting for August to get here, it's four minutes left before 24 hours.

Sun is worried because, he never knows Tae has that advanced weapon, Sun doesn't want Tae to kill anyone. Not his family too.

"I'm here! Give me the antidote!" August comes running and begging for Tae to save him.

Tae smirks knowing he has August in his hands. Tae looks at the clock before inject something to August's nape.

August breath heavily when he gets that, Tae makes sure August stay on his knees while he reads what August brought to him.

Tae satisfied with what he has in his hand, all the records and documents to bring down his father are in his hands.

"I've never thought you can do this. I will give you a million for your hard work" Tae nods to Kim to give what he promised to August.

New identity and passport for August to go away from Thailand. He can build his new life there.

"Go now before your father found you" Kim sends August away when Tae said that.

Tae gets up from his chair with the documents in his hand. He stops when Sun called him.

"Where did you get this?" ask Sun curious, he hopes Tae didn't get involve in something illegal. Micro bomb? Not a normal weapon they can find easily.

"Pharmacy" answer Tae simple.

Sun is not having it, Tae is playing with him.

Tae laughs a bit, he takes another syringe and inject it on Sun's shoulder.

"Tae?!" Sun is shocked. He will die in 24 hours?!

"That's vitamin c, hopes your skin getting better" Tae laughs and leaves the room.

Sun almost lose his heart when he was injected, Sun searches for the syringe back and he found a paper, it's clearly written the ingredients of the meds. Vit C!

"damn you Tae!" curse Sun. He thought he will die in 24 hours.

****

Tae calls his father to inform about the documents, he wants to see his father shocked face but he rather choose to not see them.

"I don't know you are this dirty in your business. Bribes everywhere" said Tae calmly, he is having his moment as someone at the top. He has his father in his hand after all.

"Give me back those documents!" shouts his father but Tae just laugh.

"how come you are this arrogant when your fate is in my hand?" ask Tae annoyed.

"I don't think you will send it to police. Police can't help you" his father still sounds proud, still doesn't want to lower his ego.

"Well, maybe not to police in Bangkok. I can directly send it to higher ups"

There are a long silence when Tae said that, Tae knows he is winning right now.

"Leave my family alone and you will be safe" offers Tae kindly.

"No way! I'm not going to surrender under you!"

Tae scoffs, his father really has a pride as high as everest.

"Father, I never want to be an ungrateful son but I don't want to be an unfair human too. Your crimes, trouble people and you deserve the punishments. Crime is crime, I'm sorry," Tae hung up the phone.