Part 8

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tae, Earth and San just watch Tee and Mika left, Tae grits his teeth tight. Tee sure challenges his pride.

"Investigate about that boy" said Tae stern.

"who? Mika?" ask San confused, Tae use boy, it can be Mika.

Tae and Earth look at San disbelieve, really?

"You called him boy" retorts San back and Tae sighs. What should he do with his friend.

Tae left San to Earth. Earth laughs and pats his husband's shoulder. San can be smart and stupid in the blink of an eye.

"investigate Tee, babe" answer Earth to San.

San huffs and take Earth's hand in his, they walk together leaving the lab. The results will be out after three days.

Tee treats Mika to ice cream, Mika looks really happy enjoying the ice cream but Tee feels sad, his heart feels heavy. What if Tae wants Mika, they can fight in court but Tee knows he will never win.

"Papa, why we not eat with uncles?" ask Mika with mouth fulls, Tee chuckles and wipes Mika's mouth.

"They are busy baby, eat properly. We will sleep at grandpa today"

"Yay! Can eat grandma food. Good good" yells Mika excitedly.

"why? Papa cook not delicious?" ask Tee while pouting

"delicious but grandma cook more delicious!"

"what?" Tee tickles Mika's side that make Mika laughs so hard. They spend their day laughing together, forgetting about the test. Tee feels calmer too, he will appreciate every seconds he has with Mika.

They reached home and greeted by the parent. Tee told about the test and everything. Sina pulls Tee away from living room and hugs his son. Mika was left with Han.

"they look alike mae, Mika has his eyes. He is rich, he can take Mika from me" wails Tee sadly, he hugs his mother tight.

Sina wipes her own tears, it's been so long since she saw Tee crying like this. Sina rubs Tee's back softly, she doesn't know what to say to make Tee calm down.

"It's okay baby, we can think about that later. No matter what, Mika is your son" consoles Sina as best as she can. Tee keeps crying his heart out.

****

Tae keep remembering Tee's sad face today, he can't focus on his work. He doesn't know why he feels guilty and some of his heart hope Mika is not his son, so that Tee will be happy again but he knows his instinct told him, Mika is his son. He can feel it.

He ruffles his hair and go to bed early, he will settle his job tomorrow. He wants to sleep but his mind keep wandering to Tee's face. He feels like punching himself.

He gets up from bed, change clothes and take his key. He will find two girls to distract him from thinking about Tee so much.

He go to the bar with goals two girls for the night. He looks around to see anyone that can catch his eyes. He saw a girl in tight blue dress, his smirk grow. His eyes scans the girl intently. He licks his lips and keep watching until the girl stop at a table. He wants to make a move but stop abruptly when he saw someone he knows.

"that boy?" of course Tae is surprised to see Tee there.

Tee just full filled his promise to go out with his old friends today. He thought they will hang out at family restaurant, never cross his mind they will hang at bar. He can't even drink.

"Tee, how are you?" ask Prin, his friend too.

"Good" answer Tee, he really doesn't know what to say. His classmates change a lot after years.

"do you have someone right now?" ask Prin while her fingers playing with Tee's collar.

"I already have a son. I'm sorry" Tee push away the fingers and look at Peach asking for help. He needs to go. He doesn't like it here at all.

Tae looks from far, he grips his hand tight. He scoffs watching Tee and Prin flirting, for him they look like they are flirting.

"bills" Tae pays and left. He really regrets himself for coming tonight. It's better for him to just sleep at home so that he doesn't need to see that.

Tae dials San's number, it takes a few rings until it answered.

"sup?" asks San while panting. Tae rolls his eyes, really?

"Are you done with Earth?" ask Tae bored.

"erm, we are otw to round two. What do you want?" ask San not happy his moment was interrupted.

"I want to know about Tee tomorrow. Understand?" demands Tae.

"what?! You just give me the job today! I..."

"Tomorrow!" Tae shuts his phone and throw it to the back seat. He grips the steering wheel tighter. He can't get any tonight but his friends are enjoying their moment. Not gonna happened.

San throw his phone away, he regrets answering the call. Earth looks at San confused.

"what happened babe?" ask Earth concerns.

"I need to work now" answer San, pecks Earth forehead.

"what?! Why?! I mean, working hours passed" whines Earth. San chuckles and hugs his husband.

"Tae" that's all answer needed.

Earth swears to Tae a few sentence before he gets off from the bed. He takes his phone and dials Tae's number.

He keep calling but no one answer it, he keeps cursing at Tae in a few languages he learns, San is amuse with his husband. Earth really can curse very well.

"this jerk is not answering his phone!" yells Earth and throw his phone away. Three of them will need new phone soon.

"okay, babe, calm down. Let's shower and then you can sleep better. I need to find a few information" consoles San softly.

Earth keep whining and go to the bathroom. San laughs and follow his husband. He needs to make Earth calm down first or else tomorrow he and Tae will yell to each other.

Earth looks better now. San gives a loving kiss and Earth accept it all. He chuckles a bit.

"that boy must be bothering his brain so much" said Earth, he knows Tae very well.

"Yeah. I think he can't even sleep a wink."

"Yeah. Do you think he will like this boy?" ask Earth. San shrugs his shoulder.

"I don't know. He is straight" said San. Earth nods his head and keep showering.