Part 49

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tae, Tee and Mika enter the orphanage, they decided to adopt a kid to their family. Mika will be the one choosing his sibling, either a brother or sister, Tae and Tee will accept it.

Mika is really excited to come today, he even didn't sleep much last night because he keep talking about his new sibling they will have today.

Tae chuckles at how happy Mika is running around to look at the kids inside the glass wall. Tae and Tee enter the manager's room because they need to follow the procedures to adopt a kid.

Tae and Tee sit in front of Mrs Milan who accept them happily, it is one of the orphanage that allow same sex couple to adopt kid, some didn't allow it.

Mika sits on Tee's lap when the listen to all the rules and the systems about the adoption, Tae pays extra attention because he will be the one who settle everything later on.

"the child you take, you can change their surname once you able to take care of them for a year. Every three months, our staff will visit you to see your ways of taking care of the child, only for 1 year" explains Mrs Milan clearly.

A few cases happened in the past like abuse and mistreatment, the innocent children suffers all those because of irresponsible person.

"Until they reach 18, if they dislike or decided to leave your house, you have to let them. Of course after we investigate what actually happened that make them to leave."

Tae and Tee agree with that conditions because they are still human and precious children for the world. They deserves all what other kid deserve in this life.

"You also can return the kid back if something bad happened to your life, like bankruptcy or divorcee. I hope it will not happen in the future because it will cause pain to them too"

Tae and Tee pity with the children fates, Tae has tears in his eyes when he remember that his son was abandoned once. Mika is really lucky to have Tee or else he will end up with this poor kids too.

Tee detects the changes in Tae's reaction, Tee holds Tae's hand to give comfort. Tae smiles at that, he looks at Mika and Tee, his life, his world is in front of him now, safe and healthy.

"I've checked all the documents and both of you can get the adoption"

"Thank you so much" Tee smiles widely hearing the good news. They will have someone new in their life.

"So, what gender and age you would like your new family will be? We can walk around" ask the Manager.

Tee looks at Tae asking for opinion.

"We don't mind about gender, about age, around 8 to 12 months" answer Tae, they already discuss about this matter before.

"Okey, can we go now"

Mrs Milan shows the way, they enter a room that has lots of cribs, around 20 children in there.

"You can take a look first" Mrs Milan give the family time to look around.

Tae, Tee and Mika, three of them go to different ways. Tee always good with kids and he loves them, Tae is a bit awkward because he doesn't really like kids and he is not used to play with kids.

Tee finds a cute girl, he wants to call Tae to show the cutie but Tae and Mika is far ahead at the back with Mika. Both of them are looking in the crib like a statue.

"seems like they found one" Mrs Milan walk to Tee with a happy smile. Tee smiles watching his life look stunned and amazes at something, like they are seeing an angel.