Part 29

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

#I don't know how this story become this dramatic. Huih, bear with me please. Haha

Tee keeps banging the door, Tae locked him again after promise him something. He hates himself for trusting what Tae said.

Tae enters the room with his better self, his normal look that makes Tee irritated so much.

"You liar! You promised to let me go! I want to see Mika!" yells Tee to Tae. Tae ignores him and sit on the sofa. He is not happy right now.

"I need you to stay here"

"Why?! You promised me! You liar, jerk! I hate you! I hate you!"

"I have to do this, for everyone's safety. Please understand" say Tae as calm as he can, can't lie that a waves of hurt pass through him hearing Tee is hating him so much right now.

"For safety? The things the most dangerous right now is you! You are just selfish! If you don't want me to see Mika just said so, don't have to be a bastard with lying to my face!"

Tae just let Tee insult him, he has something more important to think right now.

Realising Tae is not responding and focusing on him make Tee more angry. He rush to Tae with his punch but Tae catch his hand in tight grip. His eyes are burning with anger too.

"Aren't you curious why I'm so angry with you that day?" ask Tae staring directly into Tee's eyes. Tee keeps quiet.

"I shouldn't blame you, I should blame myself. I just so angry that I lashed out at you. I'm sorry for that, I shouldn't say all of that. You are not wrong at all" Tee keeps his mouth shut, he is still angry with Tae with whatever reasons.

"I'm sorry" pleads Tae. Tee rolls his eyes, still doesn't want to believe Tae.

"It's useless now. What you said already heard by my ear and hurt my heart. It's still hurt but if you let me see Mika, I will stay away from you. I just need Mika"

"I can do that, but not now"

"There! You lie again! You promised me, I'm really stupid for trusting you!"  Tee get away from Tae.

"I've to do this"

"keep lying, I will not believe any word you say!"

"listen to me!" yells Tae back, first time he raising his voice after the last time, Tee stunned.

"That day, Sun brought Mika to my meeting because no one is home and at the office. I've to let he come with me even though he is not well. Sun leaves him for a moment to buy some drink to Mika..." Tae stops for awhile, take a deep breath before he starts again.

"someone try to take him by force, try to kidnap him. They hurt him so bad, his body bruises all over" Tae stops talking again, he looks up to stop his tears, he himself can't believe he will cry in front of Tee. He keeps it to himself and make he looks strong in front of others. Mika is his son and he loves his son.

Tee looks lost too, something bad happened to Mika that day and he is not there. He doesn't even know.

"I shouldn't blame you. That day I keep blaming everyone I can, I thought that, if you were home..."

"with me, he will not face it. Right? I'm so stupid" Tee cry again, Tae shakes his head fast, he pulls Tee into his embrace. It's not Tee's fault.

"No. It's not your fault, it's mine. I just want someone to blame because I can't accept my own weakness. I'm sorry for being a jerk. I'm sorry Tee" begs Tae to Tee. Tee returns the hug, he understands Tae, be will blame someone too if anything bad happened to Mika. He can understand that.

"It's okay. I understand it Phi Tae. I'm sorry for not being there. I should accompany Mika home"

"No. Stop blaming yourself. It's my fault" they stay quiet in each other warmth once again.

After awhile, both of them are calm enough to sit and talk properly. They were served with warm tea. Both of them feel awkward after the unbelievable scene, no one open their mouth, just keep staring into the floor.

"Sir, you have a call from Earth" the kidnapper save both of them from being mute.

Tae takes the phone and stay there, Tee thought Tae needs privacy but maybe not. Tae wants to let Tee know the real situation now.

"Yes Earth?" ask Tae, he has loud speaker on.

"I just want to tell you Mika is awake and looking for you and Tee"

"I'm here with Tee now. How is he?" ask Tae when he glances to Tee that look curious.

Tae signs to Tee come to him. Tee a bit hesitate but he walks to Tae's side and sit slowly.

"He is okay, he just need both of you" answer Earth.

"let's video call. He will be better when he see his papa"

They turn their call into video call. Tae and Tee leans close together to be on the same screen. Tee's hand without realise on Tae's laps. He is too excited to see his son that he forgot about their closeness.

"Papa!" yells Mika excitedly makes Tae avert his eyes from his laps to the screen.

"Baby! Are you okay? Do you eat medicine and food?" Tee is excited too.

Tae let both of them to talk with each other. If Tee can enter the screen he will, he is too happy right now that he almost on top of Tae.

"Daddy, when you will bring papa home? You promise me" ask Mika sadly, Tee looks to Tae too, he wants to see his son.

"soon baby. After I find a new house for us. You can call papa every time you miss him. Please be a good boy for me" ask Tae softly.

Mika nods his head obeying event though he has tears in his eyes.

"rest first baby. Papa will talk to daddy, I will see you soon. Love you"

"love you too papa, daddy. Bye"

The call ended. Tee sighs and moves away from Tae, he able to feel better after seeing Mika just now. Now he needs to know what actually happened that they need to find a new house to stay. How dangerous situation is right now.

"Phi, you need to tell me everything. I need to know what we are facing right now" Tee looks at Tae seriously, he needs answers for his question.

Tae sighs, take a sip of his tea before he starts.

"The one who want to kidnap Mika is out there. They know everything about us, including you"

"Huh?! What they want? We need to report this to police" respond Tee.

"Police can't help, why do you think you can't find anything about me from police? My family is influential Tee. They are more dangerous than criminals"

"wait, the one who wants to kidnap Mika is..." Tee looks at Tae, he doesn't want to say it because it is so unbelievable, no one will do that, right?

"My parent" the answer alone enough to make Tee gasps in shock.