Extra

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Angie is Tae and Tee's son when they passed their three first months together very well. Angie is happy and healthy living with his new family.

Mika is like a doted brother that taking care of his sibling, Angie like Mika the best in the family too.

Angie is now 1 year old, and today they will celebrate his first birthday. Many people invited to the happy event.

Another thing is, Angie really loves Tae so much too, he always want Tae to bath him and to put him to bed, Angie get all the love in this world from his daddy and brother.

When Angie is unwell, he will cry and asking for Tae, only Tae can calm he down when he is crying. Tae enjoys his times too, it's his first time to be a daddy like this. At first Tee is afraid Mika will feel left out but not at all, three of them are really become close together.

To say Angie prefers Tae over Tee is not an exaggeration because Tae is like a typical daddy who spoil his son while Tee is a mom that discipline their sons.

Angie will prefer Tee more when it's time to eat and changing clothes, the youngest is really love being spoiled by people. Angie is a nice kid too, he rarely make trouble and listen well to elders.

"Ma!" Angie calls Tee happily when he see Tee holding his bottle. He always calls Tee Ma, no matter how many Tee correct him.

"Come here baby" Tee takes Angie to their room for feeding, one thing about Angie is, when he is having his milk, he likes to touch skin to skin with Tee.

Tee needs to take of his shirt, same goes to Angie, he will be in his diapers only.

"It's like I'm breastfeeding you" Tee chuckles when Angie start sucking his bottle eagerly. His small hands rubbing Tee's skins all over.

Tee enjoys his moment with Angie like this, when Angie is full, he will be active and wants to play with his daddy and brother more than him.

"No Angie, that's mine" Tae holds Angie's hand when that small hand move to Tee's chest. Just when he enter the room?! Tee always feels shy to feed Angie in front of Tae.

"Phi, get out" Tee chase Tae away but Tae sits on Tee's side.

"Don't have to be shy baby, I saw all of it already, last night was awesome too" Tae smirks teasing. Tee wants to hit Tae so bad but he can't with Angie in his arms.

"You are so cute last night. Can't wait to have you more tonight" Tae's naughty lips start leaving butterfly kisses around Tee's neck make Tee squirms.

"Phi!" warns Tee sternly but Tae always has his way he keeps kissing and leaving light mark around Tee's neck. He really want to take his husband at this moment.

"Phi" Tee almost lost in pleasure and he hates himself for being so weak with Tae.

The knock on the door makes Tae's action stop, Tee is more than grateful because of that. Earth come to get them to the event.

Tee dress Angie and himself, he wants to kick Tae for teasing him. Tae takes Angie and give him to Earth, he needs to take care of stuff with Tee.

"Go first, I need to talk to Tee" Tae orders Earth to go first.

Tee knows nothing to talk about and he tries to make an escape but fail. Tae locks the door and has him in his trap.

"Phi, not now. We have guest out there" Tee knows he is so done because Tae's eyes show it all.

"We don't have time for ourselves lately" whisper Tae while playing with Tee's collar.

Tee clears his throat and try to escape from Tae but he fails, Tae is not willing to let him go at this moment.