Chapter 19

Hyrule Castle was big. I mean massive, oh and also surrounded by guardians of all kinds. I took a deep sighed and began to advance into Hyrule Castle but as I got to the gates open a roar erupted from the castle. It was Ganon in his swirling malice air form similar to the blights corrupting the Divine Beasts. I really didn't want to scale this castle from top to bottom because, to be honest, I was tired and I couldn't be bothered with this army of guardians at every turn. I slipped on my Zora armor upon entering the castle and destroyed a decayed Guardian, I noticed a waterfall to the right and decided to swim up to it and took me a few minutes to realise that I would get to Zelda and Ganon much quicker by waterfall than I walked all the way around the castle up. I mean I had already explored the castle early on so I didn't need to do it get again as I already explored when I came to get a memory located on the balcony connecting Zelda's room to her study and when I came to get the Hylian Shield from the lockup by destroying the Stalnox.

The road leading up to the road where Ganon was under surveillance by Guardian skywatchers and a few Guardian turrets. I walked into the sanctum dressed in my Champion's tunic and Master sword in hand, I looked up to see quite an unpleasant sight. A massive ball-like shape made out of malice was just hanging there, it pulsing like a heart. It made me feel physically sick, I took a weary step forward and this thing hanging from the ceiling shook vigorously whatever was in there clearly wanted to escape. I was wondering what was going to happen next as for the fight between me and Ganon, but as always Zelda was there to give me the answer. A golden light shone from the disgusting thing above and Zelda spoke.

"Link... Link... I'm sorry but my power is strong enough... I can't hold him...." Her voice was muffled and cut off as the thing shook more and more violently as a blue guardian laser shooting from the egg around the room in an attempt to hit me I assume. My smile changed from when I came in with a sad smile to hear Zelda's exhausted voice, it was now contorted to one of anger as Ganon's laser shot in every direction. It cut around the ground I was standing on, weakening it significantly, blue lines similar to the laser cut around the egg letting off steam.

It then burst open. Ganon collapsed to the weakened floor, breaking it completely with a crack that shook me to my core. The ground crumbled like a piece of paper sending both Ganon and me to the basement ground below. I gasped loudly, I felt like the air was being ripped out of me as I fell my fall speed progressing fast. I pulled out my paraglider quicker than I ever had, gliding the rest of the way down until I made a smooth drop and I was face to face with the calamity itself. Its distorted body twitched horribly as the majority of its mass is made of malice and guardian parts. It had long legs clicked and turned it's the body to face me. Now if I didn't feel physically sick earlier with the hanging pulsing thing. I definitely felt sick now looking at this thing's face, I gagged fearing I was going to actually throw up before this fight even during.

Its face was like malice covered skull infesting its face moving and pulsing as malice does, its eyes and mouth was unnatural, it chilled me. I don't I was going to be able to do this fight looking at it as I grimace every time I caught a glance of its face. It screeched, it sounded pained and gargled which made it even less appealing than it already was. I pulled the Master Sword out and it powerfully shone at the creature which scuttled away from it's light and the fight began.

**************************************************************************************************
Now I'm not being awkward, but this fight is a joke. You would think the source of all this evil would be powerful and at least be able to put up a good fight, the blights corrupting the Divine Beast which were made from the same evil were more difficult than the evil itself. Yes, the Champions and Divine Beast took most of the fight out of Ganon but he shouldn't just crumble like this from just the Divine Beams. I expected it to have more fight in it. I couldn't see the logic but I hoped this fight was almost over so I could save Zelda and everything can go back to normal, Hyrule can be safe again. Further, the fight went on the more frantic and panicky Ganon's action became, desperate to hurt me but he didn't have much of a chance against the Master Sword I held along with my Champions powers which gladly participated in the fight and I could feel each Champion's pride when I used their power.