e i g h t

All five kids entered the deserted mall, heading down the stopped escalators.

   "Come on, I know Gucci's downstairs, let's go," Dariush said. "Really? Gucci?" You asked in disbelief.

   "Oh, shut up!" He says as you all make it to the bottom floor. You decided to take another video, showcasing the empty place.

   Zhenzhen, Alex and Dariush went to your left, while Gabriel went to your right. There were still mannequins with clothing on them, and two even had lightsabers. Probably sponsored by Star Wars.

   Dariush took a blue lightsaber out of the mannequins hands. "Hey, how do you think the alien would do against this?" He asked, mimicking the lightsaber as he drew a circle with it.

   "wuhwuhwuhwuhwuh The circle is complete! I am your master now! wuhwuhwuhwuh" You were recording everything, and giggling.

   Alex then interrupted him, blocking the lightsaber with his arm. "No, the line is, 'The circle is now complete. Now I am the master.'"

   Dariush looked back at him. "Okay, we really need to get you a girl," he said. "Gotta cut all this shit out. You know too much about this Star Trek shit."

   "It's Star Wars," Alex corrected him before Gabriel called everyone.

   "Guys!" The attention was on him now, and he pointed to six mannequins with clothes that were all your sizes. Everyone walked over to him, and you stopped recording. "It's time for a change."

   You all claimed your outfits, and walked off in different directions to change. You went into an empty store, changing behind a curtain.
This was your outfit:

   You came out of your changing spot first, and decided to check outside if there were aliens

   You came out of your changing spot first, and decided to check outside if there were aliens. "Guys, I'll be outside if you need me. Just gonna check for upgraded Thanos and his dogs," You said, heading up the escalator and exiting the mall.

   The coast was clear, and you headed back inside to see everyone changed into their new clothes. Everyone looked at you, then back at each other.

   "Man, am I the only one feeling fresh in these new clothes or what?" Dariush said as he started to dance.

   "There's no music here, dude," You said back. "We can always sing!" He said. He then started to sing the lyrics of "Hot in Here". Everyone else started dancing too, and you took out your camera again.

   "They're singing and dancing during an alien invasion, and I love it," you said to yourself. Dariush and Alex started fake fighting with two lightsabers, then after that, the dancing went on and on.

   "I was like, good gracious, ass is bodacious," Dariush started singing. Gabriel continued, "Flirtatious, trying to show patience," he sang.

   "IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERE! SO TAKE OFF ALL YOUR CLOTHES!" You all sang the iconic line from the song, then started laughing.