t w e n t y - e i g h t

You were at home, chilling in your bed. On your phone, you were wandering around social media, looking at the latest drama and gossip.

   Suddenly, you heard the front door creak open.

   "I'm home!" Your stepmother yelled. You just stayed in your room.

   "Hey, mom." You heard Hailey say. All you did was mind your own business by reading that one Wattpad fanfiction you missed out on while your family chatted for a while in the living room.

   Eventually, the clock hit 4:42. You were now getting ready for the talk show you were about to appear on. Since you chose Andre's outfit, you grabbed it from your closet and put it on. This is what it looked like:

    Once you got changed, you prettied yourself up by putting some light makeup on

    Once you got changed, you prettied yourself up by putting some light makeup on. You also curled your hair instead of leaving it straight.

   By now, you were finished getting ready for today's events. Minutes after you were all glammed up, you heard a voice calling from the dining room.

   "Y/N! La cena está lista!" Your stepmother called. Although you didn't know what that meant, you walked out of your room anyways.

   "That means "dinner's ready"." Hailey said.

   "Ah, ok." You said and sat down.

   There was a plate of food in front of you, and you waited until everyone dug in.

   "Ah, you look amazing, dear!" Your stepmom said.

   You chuckled. "Thanks, mom."

   "So, do you need us to drop you off, or..?" Hailey asked you.

   "Oh, actually Dariush is going to pick all of us up later at 5." You answered.

   "Okay, then!" Hailey said. The four of you continued to eat until you finished.

   When you were done eating, you excused yourself from the table, and put your dishes away. After that, you went back to your room to chill.

   2 minutes later, you heard the door open. Hailey walked inside and greeted you.

   "Hey. Amelia got us bubble tea, want some?" She asked.

   "Yeah, sure." You said back.

   Hailey handed you the cold drink and sat beside you. "So, you excited for tonight?"

   "Well, yeah." You said in a not really excited voice.

   Hailey sighed. "Alright, what's wrong?"

   "Huh? No, nothing's wrong!" You panicked.

   "Come on, I know you. Something's wrong," She said. "If you don't want to tell me, then fine. But if you do, I'll make sure it doesn't leave this room, 'kay?"