n i n e t e e n

The next day came around, and you were at school, organizing your locker. You felt that there was someone behind you, so you closed your locker and turned around.

   Behind you, there were two girls. No, they weren't Hailey and Amelia. They were twins, and they were smiling at you, trying to ask you a question. One of them had short hair, the other with longer hair.

   "We saw you on Ellen yesterday. Is it true that you were really with the kids who saved the world?" One of them asked.

   "Uh.. well, yeah." You answered, feeling nervous.

   "That's so cool! What was it like?" The other twin asked.

   "Yeah, what happened?"

   "Well, it was pretty fun, minus the aliens trying to kill all of us," you chuckled a bit. "We got to drive a car, and luckily, I still have the photo of us."

   You took the photo from your bag, and showed the twin sisters. They were pretty fascinated at the photo.

   "Wow! Oh, by the way, I'm Tallulah," the twin with long hair said. "That's Mia." She pointed at her sister.

   "I'm Y/N, as you might know." You said, shaking their hands.

   Mia was about to speak, but then the bell rang, and class was about to start. You went off in opposite directions, heading to your classes. The twins and you both waved at eachother before walking away.

-time skip to lunchtime because i cant write-
   You and the four other kids were sitting at your usual spot, chatting and eating. Occasionally, a few kids would come up to your table and ask about the invasion.

   "Wow, Y/N. You're getting really popular, and it's only been two weeks!" Adrien said.

   "That's obviously because of the episode of Ellen we saw yesterday." Amelia said. Everyone chuckled as they kept on eating.

   Yeah, that's how high school went for the last few months. Everyone saying hi to you in the hallways, people asking you about what happened in June, etc.

-skip over to November-
   It was a Friday night. You and the others were having another one of your trademark sleepovers. The four kids were in Amelia's room, while you were sound asleep in Hailey's.

   "Alright, guys. Y/N's birthday is in five days, we gotta come up with something!" Hailey said.

   "Ooh, what if we distract her by going out, and one of us leaves early? That way, we'll have some extra time to get ready for her surprise party." Xavier said.

   "Good idea, X. Oh, and I also have the perfect gift to give her!" Amelia said. She took out her phone, and showed an example.

   The others looked intrigued, it was a good gift for you

   The others looked intrigued, it was a good gift for you. You all took thousands of photos together over the past few months, so there was plenty of content to put in there.