t w e n t y - f i v e

-the next day, 4:26 PM-
You were in your room, laying down on your bed. Your phone was beside you, connected to your headphones that only had one working speaker.

The music you were listening to was a playlist of Clairo's songs. Halfway through the sixth song, you got a text. This was the conversation:

 This was the conversation:

Your hair was a mess, so you got up and fixed it

Your hair was a mess, so you got up and fixed it. Instead of leaving your hair down, the hairstyle you chose was low pigtails.

While you were waiting, you chose to play games on your phone. You rotated your phone sideways, and started tapping away.

A few minutes later, your doorbell rang. Amelia answered, and at the doorstep was the three musketeers you call Andre, Xavier and Adrien.

"Adrien!" You said, running up to him. You jumped into his arms, pulling him into a hug.

The others just looked at you two as the other two boys let themselves in. Your boyfriend kissed your forehead and went inside with you.

As per usual, you and your friends were chilling in your bedroom, watching movies. You and Adrien were in the top bunk, cuddling. Amelia sat against the bottom bunk, and so was Xavier, except upside down. Hailey was sitting in the bottom bunk alongside Andre.

"Ay, you better not do some nasty shit up there." said Xavier, pointing towards you and Adrien. When he said that, you heard chuckles from the rest of the group.

"Shut up, dude." Adrien said, giggling.

"Anyways, did I mention that Y/N's going on Ellen this Sunday?" Hailey said.

The rest of the group was shocked. You all started talking about what you're gonna do and what they think you should wear.

"Come to think of it, why not make outfits for her?" Andre suggested. Everyone thought it was a good idea, and they started rummaging around your closet.