f i f t e e n

"yawn What time is it?" You said to yourself as you got up. You powered your phone on, and it was 12:05 pm.

Hailey opened the door, noticing you sitting up and checking your phone. "Finally, you're awake. Mom made food, hurry up!"

You made your way to the dining room, seeing that it was only you, Hailey, and Amelia.

"Look who finally decided to get up," Amelia joked.

"Haha, very funny," you said, taking a seat at the table. "Where's mom?"

"Oh, she's going out with some friends. That means I'm in charge, losers!" Amelia replied, putting her dishes in the sink.

"Oh, okay," you said, sitting down to eat.

"Ugh, why does she never put me in charge?" Hailey asked, slightly pissed off. The sisters started to bicker while you were sitting there, drinking tea and zoning out.

   "Why did that interaction with Adrien last night feel so familiar?" You were deep in thought, trying to recall where you encountered that situation before.

   "Hello? Earth to Y/N!" Hailey waved her hands in front of your face, snapping you out of your deep thinking.

   "Oh, uh, sorry. Just kinda zoned out there," you said, taking another sip of tea.

"Alright then," Hailey said, still bickering with Amelia.

You whipped out your phone, ignoring the two sisters arguing about nothing. You swiped and tapped your phone, looking through Netflix to keep you entertained whilst you eat your late breakfast.

Once you finally found a good show, you rested your phone on a bowl, and started eating. The meal you were having was eggs with toast and butter, and damn, they were good.

Halfway through the show, you got a text from Adrien. You clicked on the notification, and chatted with him for a minute or two.

 You clicked on the notification, and chatted with him for a minute or two

You thought to yourself for a minute. Was he seriously asking you out this early? But then again, it would be a good opportunity to get to know him better. You typed your reply, and sent it to him.

 You typed your reply, and sent it to him