t h i r t y - t w o

"That's..my father's name.." You said hesitantly. Everyone's eyes widened.

"What?!" They all said. There was a moment of silence, until Amelia spoke up.

"Wait, so you're saying that you're a Baxville-Wren blood daughter?!" Amelia said. You didn't know what else to say.

"I f*cking knew it." Your stepmom said.

"Ma, language!" Hailey whispered.

"When I was signing the adoption papers, I tried ignoring your family name because it was the exact same thing. You even look like Clayton! Though I still let you in. Even Amelia knew!" Your stepmom said in anger.

"Ma, calm down!" Amelia said.

"I promised myself that I would never let a Baxville step foot inside my home. You're no exception, Y/N. Get out of my home!" Your stepmother yelled in rage. She stood up, pointing toward the door.

Both your stepsisters stood up. "Mom! This is going too far, you can't just kick her out like that!" Hailey said.

"Yeah! Even if she's a Baxville, she doesn't deserve this!" Amelia defended.

"I don't care! I will not tolerate when a Baxville enters my house! You have 12 hours to pack your junk and LEAVE!" Your stepmom shrieked.

"Mom, please! I'm nothing like my father! I'm a Diaz now, we're family!" You protested, tears forming in your eyes.

You were slapped in the face. "How dare you call me your mom after everything we found out?! And how dare you call yourself a part of this family?!"

You held your cheek and stood there, in fear. Were they really kicking you out? Where were you going to live? Hot tears poured out of your eyes, you'd never imagined your stepmother to be a monster.

"Mom, you're going too far!" Your stepsisters yelled, pushing her away from you. All of them were arguing, while you were shaking and crying.

"You have no choice, Y/N. Leave my home, or I will hurt you." Your stepmom threatened. You widened your eyes. With regret in your soul, you agreed to her request.

"Fine," You said, cracking your voice. "I'll be gone by the morning."

You walked back into your room, tears streaming down your face. This was it. 7 months of being a family, down the drain. You wiped your tears and brought all your bags out of your closet. Hearing arguement between your soon-to-be former stepsisters and stepmother, you grabbed everything you owned, and stuffed it as best as you can into your bags.

As your bags were filling up, you found your keychain. The picture of you and your stepsisters printed on it made you cry evem harder.

"I can't believe this is happening. Guess this is what I get for going behind Adrien's back." You thought to yourself as you zipped up your bags.

Just as you zipped up the last bag, you heard the door to your room open. You looked back, and found Hailey and Amelia at the door, holding in their tears. The two of them ran up to you and hugged you tightly.

You sobbed in each other's arms, knowing that this may be the last time you'll see each other again.

"We're gonna miss you so much, Y/N/N." Hailey said between sniffles.

"I'm sorry I was mean to you on the first day. I shouldn't have treated you like that!" Amelia said.

"No, I'm sorry I was a Baxville-Wren. This is all my fault!" You cried.