f o u r t e e n

Instagram:
livintheynlife made a post.

"What the hell?" The group clicked on the notification, and saw the photo you took.

livintheynlife

livintheynlife: thanks for the makeover lol17 likes

17 likes

"She's... alive?!" Zhenzhen said, shocked.

"No, no, we don't know that for sure. It could just be an old post," Alex said.

"Yeah, but she never had red highlights and short hair before!" Dariush argued.

Gabriel said nothing, and just stared at the photo. He couldn't believe you were still alive.

"Guys, she could still be out there, looking for us! We just need to look for her, too," Gabriel said.

"You're right. Her death was never confirmed, after all. Let's just hope for the best," Alex said.

"You're right, let's go," Dariush said. The four of them left the mall, and got back into Dariush's car.

"Jacobi, take us back to our place," Dariush instructed him. The man pulled out of the parking lot, and drove the group back home.

-
You were back at the Diaz's place, eating dinner. All four of you were talking, and Ms. Diaz was curious about your new look.

"Girls, what did you do to Y/N's hair?" She asked.

"Mom, we only cut and coloured it," Hailey said. "Besides, she likes it, right?"

"Yeah, thanks a lot, guys," you thanked them again.

"Again, no need to thank us," Amelia said.

After you ate dinner, you headed back to the room you shared with Hailey. Not long after, she entered the room, too.

"So, you ready for school next week?" She asked.

"Oh, god. I forgot about that!" You exclaimed.

"Hah, don't worry! You'll be going to a private school with us!" She said.

"But-"

"Mom already enrolled you, don't worry!" Hailey reassured you.

"Alright, fine," you said. You walked out of the room, grabbing a onesie that the girls bought you.

   After you got ready, you plopped yourself down on Hailey's bed.