I guess the cat's out of the bag

Alex’s POV

Sweet Jesus. This guy was getting on my last nerve. First, he winds up being my roommate, then he hangs out with Adamson? That spells out “Alex Grey’s punchingbag.” I stomped through the halls, nearing our room. Ugh. I still hated to say “our.”

“You know, it’s your fault.” Ron’s voice snapped from behind my back. I looked back to see his drenched body with his scowling face plastered onto it. “That you have to walk me up, I mean. So don’t act like such a baby.” He said.

I couldn’t believe this twerp. He was lucky I didn’t beat him up right there. I brushed my hair out of my eyes and ignored him. The sooner this was over the better.

As we approached the dorm, I pulled out my key from my pocket and kicked the door open. I ushered him in, “Go get changed.” I snapped, “And make it quick.”

Ron rushed in, grabbing his suitcase and running into the bathroom. He gave me a nasty look that I returned before he could get into the bathroom.

“You’re just lucky I haven’t locked you out.” He said, smirking.

“Yet.”

He rolled his eyes at me and closed the door.

He was taking forever. By the time I’d been waiting for 10 minutes, my patience had already worn away. I mean, how long did it take to change into a new set of clothes? Not long! Just dry yourself off and stick on a new set of clothes, god dammit.

I sunk deeper into the couch I’d been waiting on. I listened to the cluttering of noises in the bathroom, wondering what the hell he was doing in there. “Hey, man? You alright?” I shouted quizzically.

“I’m fine, godammit! Give me space!” He screamed back.

Yeesh. “Thanks for being so considerate, douche bag!” I snapped back. Why’d I even have to wait for him in the first place? Was it something that idiot Paxton had told me to do? As I thought back, I was shocked to realize it was.

Wait, dude! What the hell are you doing taking orders from that wuss?

I sat up, leaping to get up on the floor. I fixed my hair quickly and ran to the bathroom door. Like he’d care if I barged in. Served him right anyway.

I opened the door and stuck my head in, “I’m leaving. Bye—” But just as I said that, my eyes opened up and I saw what was in front of me.

Ron’s eyes were like a bush babies, “G-Get the hell out!” He screamed throwing as many towels as he could throw at me before I left.

I felt my face get hot and I immediately shut the door, my body covering the other side. I sunk to the floor, momentarily paralyzed.

What. The. Hell.

Why in god’s name did Ron have boobs?