You Asked For It (C)

Before I could even react to it he straight up punched me in the face with his fist.

I immediately fell back and groaned. My nose felt like it was broken and tears pickled at the end of my eyes.

I looked up to see him raise his foot, probably to kick me, but before he could do so Johnny appeared next to him and punched him. The Death Eater stumbled.

"How dare you rat-face punch her, huh?" he said. Then he punched him again.

"If anyone is gonna punch her it's me, you dick," he continued before kicking him in the stomach.

"Um, Johnny," I said.

My brother ignored me, too busy with kicking the shit out of the Death Eater.

"Johnny!" I called out again.

"What?" he asked in annoyance, turning around.

I pointed at the approaching group of Death Eaters, their wands raised.

"Oh shit," Johnny said, already stretching his hand out for me to take it. Before I could do so though the Death Eater he had beaten to a pulp cursed him from where he was laying on the ground, sending Johnny flying back.

I looked between my brother and the approaching group of Death Eaters and rose to my feet.

"Last chance boys!" I declared, already raising both of my hands.

One of them sent a curse towards me and I ducked it.

I looked up to them again and sighed,

"You provoked this," I said, mostly to myself, before letting lightning rain all around them.

As they were distracted I turned my head and saw Johnny getting up. I ran towards him and once he noticed me he spread his arms. I ran into them and the second my body hit his we disappeared.

Johnny had apparated us to the house of the Diggorys. I was panting, my lungs burning from the exhaustion. Johnny's hand moved from my back to my head and he breathed through his nose.

"Hey, let me look at it," he said as he let me go before grabbing my face in my hands and holding it up. He winced as he saw all the blood.

"Thank God you two are back!" Mr. Diggory said once he finally reached us. I looked over to him and then my eyes went to the person to his right.

So far I had been pretty brave about it but when my eyes met Cedric's worried ones I couldn't help myself. I started crying.

Johnny jumped back like he had burned himself. I wasn't one to cry and he wasn't one to comfort.

I raised my arm to cover my eyes with it, too embarrassed to look at them. Suddenly I was engulfed in a hug and I didn't even need to ask to know who it was.

"Come on now, we'll get that fixed," Cedric said and I cried a little harder.