A Warning

"I just need more time!"

I sighed, rolling my eyes at the situation. Draco was home for the holidays and Bellatrix Lestrange had invited herself to press on the whole Dumbledore matter. It was more than tense, her impatience mixed with Narcissa's depression and Draco's anxiety.

"What did you expect giving a 16 year old a task for adults,'' I huffed, crossing my arms in front of my chest and settling further into the armchair I was sitting in.

Bellatrix glared at me,

"You shut up, little blood traitor," she hissed and I rolled my eyes at her.

"I hate this. They don't even know what's coming for them! They should live in fear of the great dark lord," she complained, walking around the room aimlessly. Draco and Narcissa watched her in worry and I twirled a lock of my hair in between my fingertips. Suddenly Bellatrix stopped in her tracks.

"We should show them," she breathed, turning around with a manic smile.

"Draco, where would Potter be around this time?" she demanded to know, surging forward and grabbing Draco's shoulder. He clenched his jaw, looking into her insane eyes.

"With the Weasleys, I suppose. I'm not sure though. He may be with his muggle family," Draco said slowly. Bellatrix broke out into a grin and pulled her sleeve back, revealing the dark mark on her arm. She pointed her wand at it and whispered something under her breath. Fenrir Greyback appeared only a short while later. His mouth was bloody and his clothes torn.

"I was in the middle of something, Bella," he growled. I scrunched my nose up at his sight. Out of all the scum here I liked him the least.

"Dinner or pleasure?" Bellatrix laughed. Fenrir gave her a bloody smile,

"Both," he said and I dug my fingers into the armchair, inhaling heavily. His presence was disgusting.

"What do you plan on doing, sister?" Narcissa asked, alarmed. I had a hint that she disliked the savage Greyback in her polished house as much as I did.

"We're going to warn them, that's all," she smiled. I scoffed as she turned to glare at me,

"What?" she asked sharply.

"The Weasleys are part of the Order. They won't be unprotected," I said lazily.

"Oh so we're visiting some traitors, huh?" Greyback smiled.

Bellatrix walked up to me, grabbing my wrist and pulling me out of my chair,

"Then you'll come with us. You know the premiters the best," she declared.

"I don't want to-" I began but she interrupted me,

"YOU WILL!"  she screamed.

"But-"  Narcissa wanted to protest but we had already apparated away