The Battle of Hogwarts, pt. 3

Draco Pov

''POTTER! POTTER!'' I yelled his name across all the running students, finally gaining his attention.

He halted and I ran to him, out of breath from searching for him in this mess.

''She has her! Bellatrix she-...she took-...Lia. she-'' I breathed between my gasps for air.

Harry's eyes widened and he began running away, causing me to yell after him.

''WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING?'' I demanded to know as I followed him.

''I KNOW WHERE SHE'LL BE!'' he simply said. I wanted to kick him for being as vague as ever but it was all I needed to know so I kept following him until we finally came to a halt in front of the room of requirements.

Before I could open my mouth to ask what the hell we were doing here Granger and Weasley joined us, equally out of breath and dirty.

''Did you get it?'' Potter asked urgently and they both nodded happily as Weasley pulled out a gigantic fang.

''What is he doing here by the way?'' Weasley then asked, pointing at me in disgust.

Potter looked between me and the door to the room and gulped,

''Bellatrix has taken Lia. He knows what we're searching for so she's most likely guarding it right now, using her as leverage,'' Potter spoke and I furrowed my brows.

''What are you talking about?'' I asked.

''Look, in order to kill Voldemort we have to destroy these objects where he put his soul into. He split it to be immortal but if we destroy them he can be killed,'' Potter explained briefly.

''And one of those objects is in there right now. The missing tiara of Rowena Ravenclaw,'' Granger explained and I looked between these three in confusion. What the fuck where they talking about?

''I don't care about all of this. We just gotta get her back-'' I began but Potter interrupted me sharply.

''I know. Look, she will be here,'' he said. Then he turned to the door and exhaled.

''Let's go,'' he spoke before entering, his friends following him. I gritted my teeth. I'd kill him if she wasn't in there.

_____________

We walked between the rows and rows of stuff for way too long and I grew way too anxious. What if she was dead by now? I wouldn't be able to handle it.

Then, as dreadful as it gave me hope, I could hear the shrill laugh of my aunt. I ran to the origin of the sound and found the three again. We all looked up to see my aunt on top of a pile of stuff, Lia, bloody and shakeled up kneeling in front of her. She was wearing the tiara.

''Looking for this?'' Bellatrix asked, smiling awfully afterwards

We all raised our wands at her but she didn't seem fazed

''If you want it then come and get it from the little princess herself. If you don't get burnt by then!'' she yelled, raising her wand and waving her arm in a circular motion. It got incredibly hot and soon I saw why. Giant flames were coming towards us and we immediately climbed onto the piles as fast as we could. Granger lost her footing and I didn't think twice before reaching out and grabbing her hand, catching her before she fell into the fire. We both seemed rather surprised about my action. I pulled her up and we began climbing again.

Bellatrix stood on top of the pile, laughing maniacally.

I looked to Lia as I climbed higher and higher and she met my gaze. Suddenly she smiled and I exhaled in surprised.

''I told you next time that I saw you I would kill you,'' she gritted between her teeth and Bellatrix stopped her laughter. Lia stood up, tearing her shackles apart as if they were nothing. Bellatrix's eyes widened and she yelled a curse at her but Lia deflected it with her hand.

Potter reached the top of our pile and helped us up. We all watched as Lia reached her hand out and closed it around Bellatrix's throat whose laughter had definitely died out.

''THIS IS FOR MY BROTHER'' she called out before raising her arm in the air along with Bellatrix. Then she yelled as she threw her down the pile.

Bella's screams quickly died down as the flames completely engulfed her.

''LIA!'' I heard Potter call. I couldn't focus on him, still looking at the spot where my aunt had just fallen to ashes.

''LIA CAN YOU HEAR US?'' Granger called and it snapped me back. Lia was swaying on her spot, her eyes unfocused.

''LIA THE FLAMES!'' Weasley shouted but it was useless as she sunk to her knees, close to unconsciousness.

''IF YOU MAKE ME DIE IN THESE FLAMES I WILL KILL YOU KIM!'' I called out as I fought off the fire that was close to my shoes.

We inched closer, all of us back to back as the flames shot even higher.

Then, all of the sudden, they sunk down. My head immediately snapped to Lia, who had managed to stand up again and was pushing her hands down, eyes clenched shut in concentration.

''YOU DID IT!'' Potter called as the flames had died down. Lia opened her eyes and looked at us, smiling in relief before her eyes rolled back and she fainted, falling down.

''NO!'' I yelled out.