▪︎Skills▪︎

"Sooooo Temari. I always wondered this. How are you so good at fighting. Your movements is really cool." Tenten asked.

"I played... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" I replied with a smirk.

"Wh- huh..?" Tenten blushed.

"I'm just kidding! Can't believe you actually believe that!" I laughed.

"I'm not like Ino who gets aroused very easily alright, but for you... hm.... I can see you getting aroused when Neji is around." I said with an annoying voice. Tenten blushed and stared at me with an irritated face.

"Alright Alright I'll tell you." I said.

▪︎Flashback▪︎

"If only you could see yourself, you look like a fool." I said. I pulled out my fan. The ninja stared at me.
"Heh. I see, this is how you want play now? So be it." The ninja rushed at me with his kunai.

I deflected it with my fan and knocked him away. Then I hit him and kicked his leg making him unbalanced.

"Wind Release Cast Net!" I yelled. I swung my fan and released a gust at him. It was a clone jutsu. I gasped and looked around to find this ninja. I had complete awareness of my surroundings. I then felt a presence behind me. He had used signs.

Ox.. Rabbit.. Monkey..

"CHIDORI!" He yelled. I blocked it with my fan. It was pushing me down.
I quickly dropped my fan, went under him, swung my leg, kicking his legs, grabbed my fan, then punched his back with it. 

"GAH! You brat!" He threw shurikens at me. I blew them away.

"Tch

"Tch. That was weak. Do you even know how to fight? Your honesty the worse one out there." I said. I then defeated him. I stepped on his body.

▪︎Flashback End▪︎

"I had my uncle teach me how to fight. My papa too. It was nice. Just family spending time. Except for Gaara. He just. He had sand protecting him on its own." I said.

"Intresting..." Tenten was quite interested.
"When you out of the hospital we should have a quick spar." Tenten said.
"Oh definitely." I said.
"Even when your out you should still take it easy." Sakura said.
"You should maybe shut up...." I mumbled.
"Did you say something?" Sakura looked irritated. I flinched.
"E-er no..?" I lied.
"Be graceful your alive geez..." Sakura sighed.

I sighed. I wished Shikamaru was here. I want to see his face again. I missed him already even though I just saw him yesterday.

"I like you. Kay?"

Those words still made me all warm and happy. I didn't realize I was making a face as I was daydreaming.

"You thinking about someone?" Tenten asked. I was startled and jerked back my head.