▪︎Sleep▪︎ (LEMON)

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
THERE IS VERY DETAILED SEX IN THIS STORY
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ PORN

There will be 2 pov at the same moment. I can't make my mind shush.

I MEAN IT

LAST CHANCE!!!!!!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You may continue... Beware.....

|
|
\/

Shikamaru's POV

I was eating dinner with Temari, as I'm eating, I noticed Temari was very sleepy. She was resting her head on her hand as she eats.

"You sleepy?" I had asked. I looked at her.
"Mmhmm..." Temari yawned. Her eyes were barely open. She could fall asleep at any moment.

Cute....

"I'm gonna go to bed... " Temari got up and put the dish away. She then walks to the bedroom. I watched her walk. I then look at me food.

I should probably go to bed too...

I got up and did the same thing. I walked into the bedroom, not knowing Temari was changing. There she was. Naked right in front of me. Her breast was big. Her skin was smooth and not a single acne was seen. I stared for a moment then my senses came back and I looked away blushing.

"S-S-S-SHIKA!!!" She yells as she quickly puts on her pajamas.

"I-I'm sorry!!!" This was a drag. It had turn me on. I then looked at Temari. Her face was red. She then lay down on the bed still blushing. I joined her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you were changing." I had a soft tone. I was feeling guilty.

"Its alright. It was an accident. I know your not some kind of pervert. Your a good person." Temari faced toward me and smiled. Her smile was so cute. Her lips almost matched her skin, they looked so smooth. I wanted to kiss her so badly.

"Shikamaru?" I was so deep in thought, I had forgotten Temari was here. I shook out of it.

"A-ah sorry. I was thinking about something." I apologized.

"You looked like you were thinking about something so hard... what is it?" Temari said with a soft tone. I couldn't wait any longer. I locked lips with Temari. I was getting aroused quickly. Temari's eyes widen as I swirled my tongue inside. She then did the same back. Her hands wrapped around my neck as I probed her mouth. After for a while, we broke the kiss, catching our breath. I then leaned over to her neck and began kissing it.

"S-s-Shika~... t-thats... going to leave a mark..~" Temari's pitch went up a bit. I could hear her squeal a bit at times. I left a hickey on her neck.

"Temari..." I said softy. She covered her face in embarrassment. I smirked and I pulled up her shirt. She didn't try to resist. She kept covering her eyes.