▪︎Please Hold Me Close▪︎ (Lemon)

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
THERE IS VERY DETAILED SEX IN THIS STORY
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ PORN

You have been warned...

This isn't a normal Sex. Its kinda a rape. So beware.

"Gomen..." Shikamaru said. I was in his house cooking dinner. He had hugged me from behind.

"What are you sorry for?" I asked. Suddenly Shikamaru rubs my waist. He then kissed my neck.

"E-Ey... w-Wait...  s-Stop... I still have to make dinner.." Temari softly said.

"Dinner can wait..." Shikamaru whispered into my ear.

"This can wait. Let me eat." Temari pushed Shikamaru away. He was disappointed.

A few minutes later...

Nobody's POV

Temari was at the table eating rice and pork. She looked up at Shikamaru who was blushing a lot. It looks like he is trying to think about something but cannot seem to. He kept mumbling nonsense.

"Shikamaru... Are you drunk......?" Temari asked. Shikamaru was indeed drunk. Temari sighed as she stood up to put the dishes in the sink and wash them. She then was suddenly hugged by Shikamaru and he picked her up.

"Sh-Shikamaru!!! PUT ME DOWN DAMNIT!!!" Temari yelled. Shikamaru set Temari on the couch. He sat with her and began kissing her neck.

"Shikamaru I said not today!" Temari yelled.

"Impossible. It's not easy at all getting over your horniness. Its very hard." Shikamaru mumbled. He kept on tasting every spot on her neck. Temari winced a bit and softly moaned as Shikamaru bites on her sensitive spot.

"O-Ow... It hurts... Be gentle with me!" Temari pushed Shikamaru's face away.

"Troublesome woman..." Shikamaru grabbed both of Temari's wrist with his shadow and pinned her on the couch. He moved her wrist above her head.

"Baka..." Temari mumbled. She was expecting Shikamaru to start off slow and just try to make her wet, but boy was she wrong. Shikamaru immediately pulled down Temari's pant and underwear. He then took off his boxer. Temari could feel him poking her. He then shoved his cock in her all the sudden. Temari screamed with a mix of moans.

"NGH! Sh- SHIKAMARU!! WHAT THE FUCK?! Your too rough!!" Temari winced as she tried to back away. She didn't want this anymore. It was hurting.

"Gomen. I can't wait any longer. I been like this for the past few days." Shikamaru cooed. He grabbed Temari's shoulder and pulled her in. Making his cock go deep.

"NghhAh... GAH...ha... Shikamaru... please..." Temari started to have tears. Is this what Ino was talking about...? How scary Shikamaru can get when he is drunk? Shikamaru began thrusting into her. Temari gasped, making soft moans at each thrust. She bit her bottom lips trying not to be loud. Her tears fell as she winced in pain.

"This really hurts damnit!!!" Temari yelled. Shikamaru ignored her. He was like a completely different person when he is drunk. Temari was sure that he doesn't mean to do this. Shikamaru then kissed her lips. Temari had no way of resisting from anything. She had gave up fighting and had let Shikamaru do whatever he wanted to do with her. His tongue danced with Temari's tongue. It was driving Temari crazy. She was going to be soon lost into her lust.

"uw... Uw...! ow!" Temari mumbled. Shikamaru thrusted faster hitting her womb. Her eyes rolled to the back. She was about to reach to climax. Shikamaru broke the kiss as saliva drools down Temari's chin. Her pants, groans, and moans got louder. Eventually she reached climax, making her back arched as her walls squeezed Shikamaru's cock.

Wait... is he going to pull out..?

"I'm coming!" Shikamaru thrusted faster. Temari's eyes widen as she tried to catch her breath again.

"W-wait! Pull it out! Pull it out!!!!" Temari yelled as she kept squirming. He had released his hot load into Temari. It was so warm. Both of them moaned. She could feel him filling up her womb.

"D-Damnit... What the hell?! I... told you... not... to do it!!" Temari yelled.

"We aren't finished..." Shikamaru smirked. He then flipped Temari over and stood up. Shikamaru then thrusted again but in doggystyle.

"Ah! Fuck! Again?!" Temari yelled. This time it felt good to her. So her moans got louder. She could feel so much juice pouring out. Shikamaru kept hitting her G-Spot. It had made her reach to her climax quickly.

"Ah Fuck!... Oh God.... mmm..." Temari was starting to enjoy this. She was wondering when Shikamaru was going to reach his climax soon. Times goes by and Temari reaches Climax 4 times.

"Shikamaru... you feel so good... Faster please! Oh kami.... Mmm... ah..hah... oh sweet Jesus..." Temari moaned. She had stuck out her tongue.

"As you wish..." Shikamaru then hugged Temari as he thrusted deeper and quickly. Her moans was nonstop. Temari rolled over facing Shikamaru and hugged him. Putting her chin over his shoulder.

"Kami! Hah... Shikamaru I love you!! I love you so much!! I love you!!!" Temari yelled. Shikamaru then reached his climax. It had made Temari moan so loudly. It was filling her up full. Some poured out. She was so close to passing out. Shikamaru took it out of her. He was satisfied.

"...Stupid... Pine...apple... head..." Temari panted. Eventually she passed out. So did Shikamaru.