▪︎Marry Me▪︎

Shikamaru searched and searched and so on trying to find the perfect ring to give Temari. Once finally found one, he had bought it. His mind was racing about how to tell her this. It was a drag but he loved her. So much.

"Tomorrow..."

Shikamaru thought. He had finally came up with a plan. He smirked along the way back home. Once he enter home, he noticed Temari wasn't in bed. She was on the couch sleeping. Apparently she was watching T.V and dozed off. Shikamaru kissed her forehead. Waking her up.

"..mm... huh.. oh.. welcome home..." Temari smiled. Shikamaru sat by Temari and had her lean on him.

"How am I going to tell my brother this...?" Temari asked. Shikamaru felt his soul leaving. He knew that Kankuro was going to murder him.

"Lets... not tell them right now..." Shikamaru laughed nervously.

"Mkay... are you perhaps scared of Kankuro?" Temari teased.

"No. I just know that he will be pissed. He doesn't like me remember?" Shikamaru said.

"Oh yeah. He would lose his shit..." Temari chuckled.

"I have a question for you. Do you think you would be up for a mission tomorrow? I need you to come with me. Its in Sand Village." Shikamaru asked.

"Sand Village? What do they need you for?" Temari asked.

"Not sure. But you know your ways so much better then I do. It would really help if you came." Shikamaru asked.

"Sure. I'll come with. This shouldn't be a problem. Haven't been home in ages..." Temari smiled.

"This is going well so far..."

Shikamaru thought. He was going to say something till he noticed she fell asleep again. It was getting dark anyways. He then leaned on her falling asleep as well.

Next day...

"You ready Tem?" Shikamaru asked as he got his backpack ready.

"Hai." Temari said as she put her fan on her back. They left Konoha.

1 hour later...

"Shikamaru race you to the top of the hill!" Temari laughed as she ran. Shikamaru ran as well. He had noticed at how happy she is. She smiled so brightly. Shikamaru made it to the top first.

"Ah... darn it... I lost." Temari panted. Shikamaru patted her head.

"You did win something though." Shikamaru smiled.

"Which is...?" Temari stared.

"You won my heart." Shikamaru said. It had made her blush and smile.

3 days later...

They had finally made it. Temari was in awe at how much Sand Village has grown.

"People look so lively... Looks like Gaara is being a good Kazekage..." Temari smiled. She then noticed a familiar face. It was Kankuro. Temari ran at him hugging him.

"Guess who came by!" Temari smiled. Kankuro smiled and hugged back.

"Hey sis! Its good to see you here!" Kankuro said. He then noticed Shikamaru.

"Oh. You brought him." Kankuro was disappointed.

"Come on. He is really nice. I think you just don't have a girlfriend so you obviously don't understand it!" Temari said.

"Hey now." Kankuro sighed. He glared at Shikamaru.

"Good to see you too." Shikamaru sighed. He then kissed Temari's cheeks. Then looked at Kankuro's reaction. He was on fire from being pissed.