▪︎Calming Day (Small Lemon)▪︎

BathHouse

30 mins later...

I took off my towel and slowly got in the hot bath. It slightly sting on my waist but then it was fine. I then sat down. It felt so good. I had missed this. I then saw Shikamaru coming towards me. I blushed as I looked away. He took off his towel and got in as well. I covered my chest and closed my legs.

"I can leave if this is too embarrassing for you." Shikamaru said.

"No no... It's fine. I just never had someone be with me in bath while naked." I said. I then looked at him.

"I'm not going to do anything to you..." Shikamaru said. I took a deep breath and scooted toward him and then faced away as I sat in his lap. I then leaned my head back looking up at Shikamaru.

"What happened to me after I fainted..?" I said. He looks at me.

"Well...uh..." Shikamaru laughed nervously.

This can't be good...

Flashback...

Nobody's POV

Shikamaru stared at Temari's sleeping body. Temari's neck shirt was torn. You could see her breast a bit. He then had a small nosebleed. He looked around then slightly poked Temari's breast. It jiggled. He wanted to squeeze them until he heard someone.

"Shikamaru!? Temari?!" Ino yelled. Choji and Ino carefully went downhill. They looked around for their teammates. Shikamaru quickly jerked back his hands.

Kami... I'm such an idiot...

Shikamaru thought.

"Ino?!" Shikamaru yelled. Ino heard him and they ran to him.

"Are you okay? Is Temari okay?" Ino asked. Shikamaru looked at Temari.

"She is just resting. I told her to do so. Also her wound opened up again. I can't seem to walk without limping." Shikamaru said.

"We should be close. We can just carry you guys and have the medical ninjas heal yah." Ino said. She then picked up Temari. Choji carried Shikamaru.

Konoha Hospital

Sakura was healing Temari. She hovered her hands above Temari's body. Healing each cuts.

"She will be fine... She may be sleeping for a long time. She should wake up maybe tomorrow or the day after that." Sakura said. Shikamaru sighed.

Time Skip

Shikamaru sat next to Temari who was sleeping in her bed. He gently rubbed her forehead. Temari had been asleep for the entire day. Shikamaru knew this was good for Temari but he still wanted her to wake up, he had missed her voice and smiles. It seemed odd for him since he was always the one sleeping. Seeing Temari sleeping was cute. Her chest goes up... Then down slowly. Her body doesn't move a bit. Her mouth was slightly opened. It looked so peaceful.

"Goodnight hunny.." Shikamaru kissed Temari's forehead and then went to bed.

End of Flashback

Temari's POV

"I'm sorry...You touched my breast..?" I had a stern expression. Shikamaru flinched. Thinking I was going to slap him. I instead laughed.

"I can't believe the smartest person would do something so pervy!" I laughed. Shikamaru sighed with a smile. He then wrap his arm around me. I smiled at him.