Chapter 32

Ara's POV

"It was a truly amazing experience, Yakazino-san. I wish you were there to experience it yourself!" I happily exclaimed, wiping the sweat from my forehead as I recalled those moments. I have returned back to my business in town, and right now I'm doing pottery at this moment which is also one of the many roles I have to contribute.

Yakazino slammed his hammer down into the metal, hard, banging loudly as he tried to bend the clinging steel below him. "Really?" The noise of metal to metal hitting each other is making my ears hurt.

We are both inside a blacksmith store, and there is also pottery-making inside the house along with forging metals and rocks... It was such good timing since me and this old man are stuck with the tasks we're doing, meaning that will give us time to chatter while we work.

I nodded, my eyes sparkling from the sparks being emitted by the metal, "Yes! There are a lot of fun things to do in that place, many nice people as well." I pressed the clay tighter, trying to form the mouth of the vase. "Not only that but the food is great."

"You're one luck brat, Ara." He chuckled as he continued hammering down the steel. "Everyone would love the life you live at this moment, however, I'm glad everyone is already satisfied with their own lives. Perhaps you are the only one in this town who thirst for more adventure, so it seems."

I rolled my eyes, my nose flaring, "How old are you, Yakazino-san? Fifty-five, fifty-six? Maybe sixty?"

He glared at me, his eyes narrowed suspiciously. "Hm... I am at that particular age. Why'd you ask?"

I pursed my lips, trying to make my face look a bit innocent, "Fifty and above then? You're already old enough to even consider the fact of exploring. People at your age would like to settle down in a small hut and watch as their children or grandchildren grow up as they continue down your legacy. So yes, in that age, you don't need to have more adventure–"

Yakazino threw a small rock at me, I winced in pain as I touched the top of my head. "Ow! What was that for, old man!"

"Old enough, you say!? I love an adventure myself, my age and well-being doesn't matter. I am still young and healthy! You're the worst kid, you know that."

"Yes, you have told me multiple times." I cleared my throat, "Anyways... I still have the Hyūga clan to visit next week." I froze for a moment, then I groaned out loud in realization. "Oh, I should've asked Madara about them... At least I have a little knowledge that I gathered about them."

He eyed me, looking confused, "Madara?" His tone changed immediately, "Oh, the kid you kept mentioning?"

I nodded, heat made its way into my cheeks at the thought of that damn Uchiha. "R-Right... As I was saying, I would still expect the same hospitality but in a much different way unlike the Senju and the Uchiha clans' of treating me. Things didn't really go well when I first entered their compound."

What an adventure, that was weeks and weeks ago!

"You do not have to worry, I believe they're not violent people." Yakazino placed a finger under his chin, "But I do remember one of their messed up systems... something about the main and the branch house."

There, I paused my work, "System?" That part confused me the most. The main and branch house? If Yakazino considered that as messed up, then my trip there could be risky. I resumed my work once again.

"Yes, it was something to consider. Though, I don't know much about their history. All I know is that they're one of the oldest and most powerful clans." He said, shrugging in the end.