Chapter 6

Ara's POV

"Huh!? That's it?"

Madara frowned, "What do you mean?"

"You literally threatened me, stated pointless facts that don't even make sense, and told me that I'll be your giver to provide for your damn needs!?" I gritted my teeth in anger, stomping my foot in anger. What a ridiculous deal!

"Are you saying that you're too afraid to agree to a deal?" He crossed his arms, as if he's challenging me.

"Idiot, what I'm saying is that you're crazy enough to put up a deal! You're a weirdo!" I pointed at him, scowling.

The jerk had the guts to even scoff, "None of your insults will affect me anymore. Will you agree to my terms or what?"

"Or what." I answered, looking away from him as if in an attempt to hide the smirk in my face.

"Damn it, just agree!" I didn't say anything for a second, leaving the world in utter silence. After what felt like years, Madara sighed and said, "How about this... I can tell you more about the shinobi world. Information that can satisfy your curiosity about the unknown world you have yet to discover yourself. You said it yourself that you know very little about being a shinobi and whatnot. So, well... I can help you with that."

It is my turn to scoff, "And what if your information isn't effective enough to persuade me. After all, you don't trust me, and I don't trust you."

He placed a hand on his hips, stubbornly. "The shinobi world is much bigger than you thought. If you want to live a life where you don't have a clue of what's happening right now, then fine. However I can tell that you're curious, and I am going to use that as an advantage. Seeing shinobi for the first time and traveling alone without having a little bit of knowledge of the events going on around you, I can quench that burning curiosity. Your perspective of shinobi is far more different than just killing and fighting and death. I can tell you so much more than what your people told you. Things that are beyond imaginable than what you expected..."

Oh boy...

I feel my shoulders tense up at such a tempting exchange. I'm a curious girl, that's for sure. When I was young, I would always ask my father about the world since I myself didn't know what is beyond our territory. Every day, I would ask my father for stories, either fictional and non-fictional, and I would sway back and forth of how much it intrigues me. Those stories I listen to are very interesting, in which it piqued my curiosity even more.

It didn't help that Madara is willing to tell me more about the world, the things that I only hear from stories but isn't sure if it's real. Plus, I was only given small details about it ever since my father's death. His death impacted me as a whole and I only knew less. I was always looking forward to more things he would like me to tell, but that's just it, all from the past.

That's why I can proudly declare that I'm smarter than the rest of the kids around my age, even before at this age! Father has told me even prohibited and strict or even terrifying stories about life and death that children wouldn't understand, but I was intrigued... Indeed, it can give children nightmares yet I was exactly the opposite. No wonder why I'm crazy!

I am a curious little child, however running around and doing work for my town has stopped me from knowing more things about the shinobi world. Because of my busy life as a simple-living citizen of a small town that I had not gained any information or knowledge of the outside whatsoever. My life is too busy entertaining, working, playing, and helping my town that thinking didn't come across my mind for such a long time. I have loads to catch up! But I do know how strong my curiosity is. I wanted to catch up to the most interesting situation that's been happening all around me that I didn't even know happened. Heck, I want to learn more!