Note!!

Hello!

There's a special chapter written in another book! Click in my profile, the book is entitled "Special Chapters". Please take not that the special chapter is NOT my preferred ending. The true ending of My Childhood Crush will be the Epilogue itself. Meaning, the "special chapter" ending is optional if you think that "that" ending is good enough, or you can settle it with the Epilogue. Either way, the ending of the book will always be the reader's imagination. You can read it if you want, but I cannot guarantee you if that ending is the one you desire. (Since many of you wanted more of it for the past months, then I will give you a special chapter... so here it is!)

To those who are interested in reading my other book, you can check it out! It's Tobirama x OC's story! It is a standalone book, so don't need to read this to read the other.

BTW!

There's another new Madara book written recently as well! It's entitled 'Nice 2 Meet You' (Madara x OC). You can go check it out!

Here is some update:

First book I've written (I'm going to revise it soon)~ The Healing Kunoichi (Tobirama x OC) [June 27, 2020 – August 19, 2020]
Second book I've written~ My Childhood Crush (Madara x OC) [August 23, 2020 – October 6, 2020]

OCTOBER 31, 2020
A new book "Return My Love (Hashirama x OC)" is here! You don't need to check it out yet, it is still not finished. But, I want to let you know that I do have a third book that is updating! Be updated!
AUGUST 24, 2021
A new book "Nice 2 Meet You (Madara x OC)" is recently published! It is a modern style book about two high school students. It is still currently work in progress, but if you want to check it out, you can! Stay tuned for updates!

~~~

I thank you all for giving me the support and love! The only reason why I keep writing is because you guys had motivated me through liking the stories! Thanks once again!

Further updates will come soon enough!
For now, I can only tell you my thanks. <3