Chapter 10

Minnie's POV

I tried looking around to find anything i can use to escape but there was none. I must escape no matter what happens. I need to call Miyeon to see if she's okay.

After a few minutes Yuqi arrived with a platter, it had food on it. It looked delicious. She sat beside me and took a spoonful and ordered me to open my mouth.

"Open your mouth and eat" she demanded.

"No." I said then i turned my face.

"Eat up! You'll need energy you idiot!" She said then i glared at her.

"No, i'll only eat if you let me talk to Miyeon" i demanded. She sighed and took out a phone. Gladly it was my phone. She dialed a number and she gave the phone to me.

"Hello?"

"Who is this ? Where is miyeon?"

"Oh this is Nurse Park, you can call me Rosé"

"Where is Miyeon?"

"She is still unconscious"

"Tell-" i was about to speak but Yuqi suddenly pointed a gun towards me.
Fuck, my body went crazy. I was scared as help.

"Tell the nurse that if ever they wake up, you are fine and tell them to not look for you" Yuqi said then pointed it more to me.
I glared at her and then i spoke.

"Tell Miyeon that i'm fine and don't go looking for me because i have to handle something important"

"Okay"

Then i dropped the call, i was looking at Yuqi sharply then she burst out of laughter.

"What the fuck are you laughing about?!" I asked, and she removed the pointed gun at me.

"Nothing, this is just a fake gun i didn't knew you'd take it seriously" she said then continued laughing. I myself was relieved to know that it was fake.

"If my hands were untied right now, i'll strangle you until you can't breathe" i said as i stared at her. She went crawling over me which cause me to move my head backwards. I thought she was going to kiss me but she turned her head over to my ear.

"Why don't you try" she whispered, it actually made me shiver. She then reached for the ropes and untied me.
I took the opportunity to push her making her fall over the bed, i went to grab her neck but she just laughed. I can't believe this! She is really a fucking psycho!

"Come on kill me, let's see if you can kill a person, especially a person like me" she said then gave me a smirk.

She's right i can't kill a person. I really don't know what i was doing so i let her go.

"I knew you'd let me go" she said then took the spoonful and tried to feed me.
"Now open your mouth before i point a real gun at you at shoot your brains out" she said. I didn't know why but when she said she was gonna pull out a real gun, i was not afraid.

I opened my mouth and she fed me. It was actually good. It was Chinese food and it taste so delicious.

"You like it?" She asked.

"A bit" i said then she turned around.

"Whatever, you can eat by yourself" she said then she was about to leave once more but i spoke.

"I still wont do it" i said but she ignored me. She can never make me agree. After what she's done to me and Miyeon and also Lisa! She even harmed my sister.