이십이

Chapter 22 ⚠️

Yuqi's POV

The sun set was amazing, it wasn't just a normal sun set for me. The feeling of Minnie beside me made it more fascinating. I really felt the butterflies in my stomach going wild. I even completely forgot that Mark was also with us, but he wasn't looking at our direction, he was just closing his eyes and enjoying the breeze.

When the sun had set already, Minnie was still resting her head on my shoulder. I poked her face and she wasn't responding. I then took a peek and she already fell asleep! I can't believe that she was already sleeping.

"Yah Kim Minnie wake up!" I said then i tapped her cheek.

"Noooo, i don't want toooo wake up!" she said then tightened her grip on my waist.

"Yah, you need to take a warm bath or you'll get sick!" I said but she didn't replied. Mark suddenly spoke beside me.

"I see Minnie has already passed out. It was already expected since she drank almost all the beer" Mark said then we both laughed.

"Yeah, i didn't expect her to be like this. I thought she was a heavy drinker, but i guess not" i said.

"Well, we better get her back home so she could rest" Mark said then he stood up.
"Wait here for a moment, i'll just quickly return the cooler and comeback here to help you carry Minnie" Mark said then left with the cooler. He left me and Minnie sitting down at the ombre colored sky.

The moment was even perfect, me and Minnie alone now for a short while. I turned to look at her and she suddenly sneezed which surprised me.

"Yah, come on Minnie we need to go to the house now. " i said but she was mumbling and I couldn't understand.

"Hmm... i- i lov- love yuchiiii!" She said while she sneezed once more. Did i heard her right? Did she just said i love you?

"Yah Nicha Yontararakkkkkk what are you saying?" I said playfully then she moved her head and looked at me. Her eyes were definitely spinning and it was a bit funny.

"Mi-yan.... Miyan.. Miyeonssi" Minnie mumbled which kinda made me sad all of the sudden. She is probably dreaming about miyeon since she's mumbling her name. She then placed her head on my shoulder once more, and there i knew she was completely asleep.

I just looked at the sky and waited for it to turn completely dark. I closed my eyes and a tear dropped, I didn't know why but i just let it drop. After a few moments i heard sand footsteps from behind and it was probably Mark, so I quickly wiped my tear away.

"She isn't gonna wake up is she?" Mark said then i shake my head.
"Well then, let me help you there" he said then knelt down. He grabbed Minnie's left arm and placed it on his shoulder, while i do the same with her right arm.

"If this ever happens again, please make sure to buy Light beers" I said then Mark and i laughed.

"I'll make sure, you better clean her up or she'll be catch a cold" Mark said then i just realized, just now that he's right. So it means that i should be the one to bathe Minnie since he cannot.

"Yuqi get it together" i said to myself, it was like a whisper but it can still be heard.

"What did you say?" Mark asked, i think he heard me so I quickly thought of a lie.

"Oh nothing i just said that me and Minnie should sleep together so i can monitor her because she might catch a cold right" i lied and he seemed to believe what i said.

"You're right, she might fall of the bed and bumped her head" Mark said, he was also tipsy but he's a guy that can handle alcohol.

"Yeah, you take a shower as well. You too might get sick" i said then he smiled. Why is he smiling?