십구

Chapter 19

Mark's POV

Today i asked Mr. Song if i could take a 2 days off, i was planning on visiting Yuqi. I just want to personally check on her, plus i need to know her detailed plan. As far as i'm concern, we better hurry. The Song's are already catching up with her location and Christmas is coming. I don't want to spend my Christmas alone.

5:00 am

I got in my car and packed a few clothes, i will be spending 2 days at Yuqi's Rest house. I made sure that no one is following me, Mr. Song has been suspicious lately and they are still trying to locate Yuqi. Good thing Yuqi bought the house with her own money. I don't know where she gets the money but as long as it's hers then she may spend it whenever she feels like spending.

While i was driving i was thinking of buying Yuqi a Christmas present, but i don't know what to get her. She already has everything and it would be hard to impress her. But i do know one thing, she is the type of person who likes small things. She appreciates small efforts but doesn't show it. Maybe i should get her a necklace? Or a charm bracelet? I really don't know. I really don't know women.

I stopped my thoughts when my phone suddenly rang. I checked and it was Miyeon calling. I wonder why she's calling me, i answered it immediately.

'Hello ?'

'Hello Mark? Where are you?'

'I'm on my 2 day off, why did you call me?'

'I was just gonna ask permission'

'What do you mean permission?'

'Do you know the son of the Wong company? The one that Song Yuqi is supposed to marry?'

I actually hit my breaks which caused me to lean forward. I hit my head a bit but luckily it didn't hurt much. I was surprised when Miyeon mentioned 'the son of the Wong'

'Hello mark?? Are you alright? Are you driving?'

'Uhm yeah i'm fine. I accidentally hit my breaks hard'

'I see'

'By the way, i know him of course. Why do you ask??'

'He actually came here and asked me for your number. I told him that i'll ask you first before i gave it to him.'

'Do you know each other?'

'No, but we talked before when we crossed paths in the Jacuzzi. I only know that he was famous. But he seems to know me and i don't know why i feel like i know him as well.'

'Do you have his number?'

'Yes, he gave it to me earlier'

'Did he told you why he needed my number?'

'No, I didn't bother asking. I just thought that it's about Finding Yuqi, so i told him that i should ask you first.'

'That's good, but don't give it to him'

'May i ask why?'

'I don't want work following me as i take my vacation. I'll just talk to him personally when i return'

'Oh okay then, i'll message him instead'

'Okay goodbye'

'Bye'

What the hell is he doing? Is this his way of getting into my nerves? I swear if Yuqi finds out that he knows, she'll be mad. I am helping them both but shit really happens. I'll prioritize Yuqi first before him.