삼십

Chapter 30

Yuqi's POV

"YAH WAIT WHY DOES IT STINGG??" I yelled then all of them laughed at me Including Minnie. I knew this was a bad idea! They applied something on my hair and it kinda burns, I feel like my hair was going to fall out.

"Don't worry Miss Soojin, It's part of the treatment." Hirai Momo said then continued massaging my hair.

"Part of the treatment? It feels like I'm being tortured!" I rebutted.

"This must be your first time right? No one has ever reacted like that" Hirai Momo said then she chuckled.

"Yeah, It's her first time." Minnie replied to Momo, we were already casually talking to each other. Miss Lee and Hirai Momo doesn't look like middle aged people, more like twenties.

"Look at you hair Shuhua! It's starting to turn white!" I said, I was amazed because it was quick. They had to bleach Minnie's hair into white before applying the pink hair color because it won't be visible if there are remaining black strand of her hair.

"And look at your hair, you are almost done. My hair would definitely take more than an hour" Minnie said lazily, but I suddenly remembered my surprise for her shit! What time is it? I panicked then quickly checked the clock. It was already 4:00 pm and Minnie's hair is not yet done.

"Ms. Lee, how long would it take to Dye her hair into pink?" I asked then Minnie suddenly looked at me.

"Why are you asking Soojin? It's not like were in a hurry right?" Minnie said then I got confused.

"Who's Soojin?" I asked then Minnie's eyes suddenly went huge. She looked shock from what I said. It took a few seconds before I realized that I am Soojin. I completely forgot about or fake names!

"Are you high babe? Soojin is the prettiest person I know" Minnie said, what a relief! Good thing she thought of something to say because I cannot think of anything.

"These two are so sweet! Especially Miss Shuhua! You are very lucky!" Miss Lee said then gently pinched my shoulder. She's right though, I'm very lucky to have Minnie.

"Chzzz babe don't make me blush!" I said then I smiled at Minnie. We were great actors but I didn't expect for it to go from the Girlfriend level to fiancé.

After a few minutes, Hirai Momo started washing my hair with clean water and shampoo. The shampoo smells like lavender which is my favorite scent.
She took out the blower and the brush to straighten up my hair.

I looked at the mirror and I was amazed on how my hair turned out. It was still dark but whenever the light reflects it, the copper red becomes visible. I should actually thank Minnie for choosing this color for me.

"You're all done! What do you think miss Soojin?" Hirai Momo asked.

"It's so wonderful! I can't believe that all the pain was worth it. The color turned out pretty cool!" I said then she bowed at me, she was very polite so I also showed my respect towards her.

"I told you cooper red would look good on you! You should thank me" Minnie said happily.

"It looks like someone is gonna be rewarded tonight!" Miss Lee teased, Me and Minnie looked at each other and we both turned red like a freshly picked tomato. We didn't expect that Miss Lee would say such a thing.

"Yeah, miss Shuhua would be pleased tonight." I said then winked at Minnie who was looking at me through the Mirror.

"Are you sure about that? Or is it the other way around?" Minnie said, oh is she trying to say that I'm the bottom of this relationship? I mean this, fake relationship? Hmmm.