Chapter 1

Kokichi's POV

I wake up feeling a little pain in my legs. I couldn't remember anything that happened the previous night, but I believe there was a party and I'm pretty sure everyone got drunk. I Look down realizing I was half naked. I look around, to see Rantaro sleeping like a baby. He's so cute, I kiss him on the cheek then get out of bed.

I'm guessing me and Rantaro did it last night. Which doesn't surprise me though. I mean we've done it a few times before. I walk to the bathroom holding my stomach which hurt like hell, I felt like throwing up. Am I on my period again? I ran into the bathroom. Then open the toilet set, and started vomiting up in the toilet. I hate throwing up, it leaves a bad smell in your mouth.

I cough when I was finished. Did I drink that much last night? I guess I should go take a shower. I grab comfy clothes then start the shower, taking off what remained on my body which was my bra and underwear. I put my hand under the water to check if it was ready. I get in the shower and clean my body. After I finished I dry off, and start putting my clothes on. I walk to the kitchen craving different varieties of food.

I rarely get hungry so why am I wanting a whole buffet. I get a bagel, for some reason I wanted peanut butter on it...weird. I start to eat, which I really didn't enjoy. Why was I craving for something so weird and kinda gross? The questions fill my head. What if I'm.... I get up from the kitchen table and walk back to the bedroom. Then see Rantaro sitting on the bed on his phone. I walk up to and poke his cheek.

He turned and gave me a warm smile. "Hey ko need something?" He said. I nod looking at the floor. "Are you alright?" He said looking concerned. "Can you go to the store for me." I said quietly. "Yeah sure what do you need?" He asked putting his hand on my shoulder "Can you get a.....a pregnancy test..." The last part he could barely hear, "A what?" He asked again "C-can you get a pregnancy test?" I said again but more louder. His eyes widened "Do you think your..." He said "I think so.." I mumbled looking at the floor again.

He gets out of bed putting his shirt and pants on. I watch him grab his socks from the top drawer the walks to the door. I get up and follow, he grabs his keys from the counter, and walks to the door "Do you need anything else?" He said rubbing the back of his neck, clearly nervous. I shake my head. He nods then walks out the door. I sigh, going into the bedroom so I could cuddle my pillow. I really don't want kids or a kid. Oh no what if it's triplets!? I'm not ready!

I hope this is all just a misunderstanding and I'm not actually pregnant, I mean I wasn't very good with kids. Despite always acting like one. I really hope I'm just sick or just hungry. I felt like crying. I hold onto the pillow like my life depended on it. I can't remember anything from last night. Just that Rantaro wanted to have a party and he invited everyone from high school, why is it always parties? They always start stupid unwanted drama.

We played some games you know the classic truth or dare, 7 minutes in heaven. I don't remember if I was paired with anyone. Most of use got drunk except for Gonta, Kiibo since he can't drink or eat, Himiko, Kirumi....that's all I can remember though. I wanna throw up again. Dammit. I get up and walk to the bathroom feeling nauseous. After throwing up my guts again, I climb back in bed. I really didn't have any emotion at the moment.

I here the door open. Rantaro's back already? I jump up out of bed and walk to the front door. "Here." He said smiling at me. I was still clinging onto the pillow, I grab the test from his hand and walk to the bathroom. I cover my nose cause it smelt like vomit. Gross. I take the test and wait. After a while I checked it and my eyes widened in shock.

I fixed all the grammar mistakes lol
What am in doing? Idk. I really wanted to make this book, I don't know why I did the 'stuck here with you' first, I'm a real dumbass haha