Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon-II

Nadia:

"Good. Why don't you go with her Bill? We have to stop at the gas station to get a few things." William's dad suggested, to which he nodded.

SWEET.

We stood and watched as the rest of his family got in their car and sped away, I turned around and started walking towards my car, and got in the driver's seat. Look I don't hate William or his family, but this is just way too much, especially considering I haven't even visited Frankie's or Steven's home.

I heard the door click and open as William got in.

"Is there no way for me to escape from this now?" I asked letting my head fall onto the steering, he chuckled and nodded sideways.

"Hey!! You like Queen?" He asked excitedly as he noticed the album I had put in earlier.

"Yeah, they are cool."

"Elton John?"

"I don't hate him but I like Bowie more," I answered as we started following his parent's car

He let out a groan, "But Elton John is better!"

Why is he getting so emotional over this? Did he really want to get into an argument with me over Bowie vs Elton?

"No. Man, I don't care what you say Bowie is definitely better." I rolled my eyes

"Yeah I give up, I see no point in talking to you about this." He raised his arms in surrender

"Did you listen to the new single from the upcoming Queen album? We will Rock you." I asked

" No... It's not easy listening to music at my place. It took me three days to finish listening to the Races album. My family thinks it's the devil." He sighed

That's some great information, wait till they listen to Sabbath or that song by that British band... Anarchy in the UK, I would like to know his reaction to the first line of that song.

"But you are in the choir?" I raised my eyebrows, but why was he saying all of this to me?

"Yeah that's an exception also my dad always wanted to play piano as a kid but he couldn't do it. Half of the world is considered evil by my dad." He ran his fingers through his hair

Wow, but he looked like a pretty nice man, guess visuals can be deceiving.

"Hey can I ask you something... are you and Saul like a thing?" He asked nervously. Where the hell did he get that idea.

I just looked at him in confusion before saying No." I just saw you guys at the park yesterday." He said

"Because he is my friend and other guys were nowhere to be seen. Also if you saw me at the park yesterday why didn't you come, I could have given you the keychain, and wouldn't have to rush today without even eating." What the hell is wrong with this guy?

"Turn left," He said, without answering my previous questions and we were in front of a pretty nice house, I think I should stop saying pretty before everything.

We got out of the car and he walked ahead towards the door, I followed behind, slowly.

He took out the keys from his pocket and opened them."I guess... Welcome" He said opening the door

It looked pretty much like my own house except there was a baby grand piano. I liked this house, it was so dark unlike my house, which always made me feel like it was in the middle of a desert.

"You gonna show me around?" I asked turning around. There was a kitchen and two bedrooms on the first floor, which were taken by his parents and sister, and on the second floor too there were two rooms, one for Stewart and then his own. We walked into his room, goddamn, maybe I should bring him to my place hopefully he can sort the mess in my room. It wasn't spotless clean but it was still clean, maybe I feel that because mine at the moment looks like a dumpster.