Introduction

Introduction

I've had a dark past, and now I'm trying to forget about it and move on. I want to develop a new identity for myself. I'll make new friends, start over. I can honestly say... I've never had any friends. I want to fit in. I want to be able to be just as popular as the cheerleaders or the people in sports team. But no matter how I try, it's like I'm not accepted. I want someone, anyone, to give me love. I'm really tired of being bullied. I will be seriously done with my life if i get bullied even in my new high school... Do you understand the pain? Of being kicked numerous times and being smacked in the head with heavy, hard-covered textbooks. Being pushed around in the locker as if I'm bouncing off the walls. Being pushed down the stairs with my head aching from each hit against the stairs, each time by back hits the stairs, it hurts. Do you understand that pain? Where you just wake up on a Monday morning, wishing it was Saturday still. Monday's are the worst because there's four days in the week left and that means four days worth of being bullied. The ache and pain on my arms, stomach, literally everywhere. Do you understand that pain? It was a dark dark nightmare for me. There's always this quote that goes through my head every night "Your hero will come, he'll rescue you, so hang in there a little longer" I'm slowly starting to doubt this because everyone is too busy bullying me and making fun of me. Is there even such thing as hero in the world now? Being bullied has been stuck with me to the point that I don't know what the feeling of being loved is, or just the feeling of being touched on the shoulders by someone who cares about me, or the feeling of holding hands with someone, being held by someone, the feeling when someone is saying something nice about me. I want to experience these things, i want to experience love in my life. Where can I find my hero who'd bring back love into my life? I'm always wondering of my hero and when people could stop bullying me, but this is the first time I've ever thought of this one question. Why do they bully me in the first place? Is it because of the way i look? o\is it because my nose looks funny? My eyes aren't right? Is my hair messed up? Am I too smart? Too dumb? Too weak? Too nerdy? I don't get it, is it my personality? Or is it the new trend... just to bully random people? Where did the love go in this world? I wonder... Will I be able to find peace and love at my new high school? What lies in my future?

Author's Note: I am sorry if there any mistakes, and i really do wish you liked the intro! I hope that you're interested in reading this story. I'm always always open to any ideas, if you have any, just comment them! Thank you for reading~ Please excuse me if this intro is boring, but please don't judge this story by the introduction! I'm never good in writing introductions! And please support me by leaving comments? Thank you! Ah if you didn't know, im just pointing out that this is a Luhan story! Have a good day!