Chapter 23

Your POV

I laid in his arms as I watched the clock on the wall click.

He fell asleep before me but I was kinda surprised he said yes to this.

I guess I'll keep a few things private but before tonight, who knows what we were. Now I can confirm we're together.

I've noticed that over the past month or two, once Johnny's asleep, he won't wake up. He has to wake up naturally.

Nothing can wake him up.

Me on the other hand, every little noise wakes me up. I've become so aware about my parents and living where I do, it just happened.

But the clock clicked and clicked and I don't know when but I eventually fell asleep. I heard a creak and I immediately woke up.

6:12.

SHIT!

My dad comes home today!

He's with his girlfriend!

No! No! NO!!!

Johnny and I took his condoms last night so he's gonna come in my room too!!!!

SHIT!

I quickly got dressed and I heard my dad come up into his room with his little mistress.

"Johnny. Get up." I whispered. I kept shaking him as I quickly pulled my shirt on. "Johnny!" I whispered as loud as I could. "Jesus Christ, Johnny, wake up!" I whisper-yelled again.

"Hmm?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"SHH!" I scolded.

I threw the condoms in plain sight so that my dad wouldn't search my room when he came looking for them.

"Why are you up so early?" He asked.

"SHH! My dad's home." I whispered.

"Oh. Shit." He mumbled.

He put on his clothes and I quickly tried to think of a plan to get out of here without my dad seeing.

I put the condoms right in front of the door and I heard him walk down the hall. Johnny looked at me unsure of what to do. I shoved him in my closet and I closed it.

I realized I left my bra out in the middle of the floor. The only thing I could do was hope my dad didn't think too much about it.

But he opened my door and picked up the condoms. I was looking through the small spaces in my closet and he slammed the door and went back into his bedroom.

"Can we leave how?" Johnny asked.

"No." I whispered. "Wait until they get louder." I shuddered as I said that. "Then it'll be easier to sneak out because they won't hear us." I said.

Those 5 minutes were the worst 5 minutes of my life. We walked out of my closet and he laid on my bed and I paced my room.

"Ok. Let's go. If they hear me, oh well. I can't stay here anymore." I said disgustedly.

"Fine with me." He said with a laugh.

We both walked out trying to be as quiet as we could but we both knew we'd be fine.

Once my dad starts, sadly, it's hard to get him to stop. But the last day of summer was certainly... something...

*The Next Day*

Johnny and I went back to my house but we just snuck in my window and I got ready.

His parents weren't home for some reason so we just walked into his house. But we went to school and I told him not to make eye contact with people and just keep walking.