Chapter 36

Your POV

We were all sitting in the basement of the church getting ready and I was scared out of my mind.

Earlier, Hayley, Kassie, Emma, Lexi, Loretta, and I all went to a spa and got our hair and makeup done.

I felt sick.

Like something was wrong.

I couldn't handle it all.

It was getting to my head.

Loretta was curling my hair as I was staring off into space. "[Y/N]!" Someone yelled.

I snapped back into reality.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Where are the dresses?" Hayley asked.

"Oh. They're all in the bathroom." I said pointing to the door. Loretta was the maid of honor and Hayley, Lexi, Emma and Kassie were bridesmaids. I didn't have a lot of friends who were girls so I only had the four.

I think Johnny said Dallas and Ponyboy could fight over who gets to stand up with him. At the end of the day, I think they're both going up because they couldn't chose. And Johnny said no physical fighting.

It wasn't a traditional wedding ready, anyway.

But all the girls put on their dresses and they were all comparing. "Why does the dress look better on Lexi than me?" Hayley asked.

"It's because I'm prettier." She said.

"Ok calm down girls." Emma said.

"I mean, it's true." Lexi continued. Hayley groaned. "I'm kidding. But I didn't get a hair piece. [Y/N]! I want a hair piece." Lexi said.

"Wait, how come only two of us got one?" Kassie asked. "Loretta, did you get one?" Kassie continued.

"I dunno." She said putting the last curl in my hair. "Let me look."

Loretta put her dress on and she did have a hair piece. "Ha! I got one and you didn't!" She said.

"So only Emma and I didn't get one?" Lexi asked. "[Y/N]." Lexi drawled.

"I don't fucking know! Ask whoever you got the dresses from!" I yelled.

"Jeez. Rude." Emma said with a grin.

I know they were playing but I was angry with them. "Oh shut up!" I yelled.

They all went quiet.

I went to grab my dress and I put it on. "Did you get a hairpiece?" Hayley asked me quietly.

"ENOUGH WITH THE HAIRPIECE!" I yelled.

"Well, get your dress on. We're ready to go." Kassie said.

"I'm not going." I said.

"What?" Hayley asked dumbly.

"Y'know, I bet Johnny is sitting at home eating all my food." I said putting on the dress.

"Umm... I don't think so." Loretta said.

"You have no proof." I said.

"I'll go tell everyone this is gonna take a while." Emma said. 

Johnny's POV

"So [Y/N]'s not coming." Emma said coming upstairs.

"Huh?" Everyone asked. Dallas and Ponyboy stopped arguing and I just continued to sit on the chair. Haden rolled his eyes.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"She says that you're probably sitting at home watching TV." Emma said to me.