Chapter 30

Your POV

"Right now?" I asked.

He nodded. "Come on. We'll get you to a bigger room for the wait." He said.

"A-Are you sure? I mean, it's only been 45 minutes. The last time it was 36 hours."

"36 HOURS?" Johnny asked. I looked at him with a nod.

"You have been in labor for a while. But your water broke 45 minutes ago." I was panicking.

We went into a hospital room and I was still in my sweatpants and top.

LIt's gonna have to do. We wait longer and health issues start to begin." I was still crying and I could tell Johnny was confused as all get out.

But then after 5 minutes, I had a baby in my hands.

Memories flooded back into my mind. I snapped back into reality and Johnny was staring at her like he'd seen a ghost.

To be fair, I was too. "She's so tiny..." He mumbled.

I was still kinda at a loss for words. "I'll leave you two here." The doctor said.

"I'm sorry about the wait. But your baby seems very healthy and will be ok. I'll send a nurse over in about 5 minutes." He said.

"Ok." I said trailing off.

"Try to get some rest." The doctor said.

"NO!" I yelled.

"Woah. [Y/N], calm down." Johnny said.

"It's ok." He said kneeling down. "He's just trying to help. That hurt, didn't it?"

"Not bad enough to sleep. Not until we get home. No visitors." I added.

"Ok. It's ok." The nurse came in and she made sure she was healthy and alright.

She was.

Then it was just me and Johnny.

"Ok. Just try to get some sleep. It's 4:30 in the morning." He said.

"I can't..." I mumbled.

"Why not?" He asked.

"WHAT IF SOMEONE TRIES TO TAKE HER!" I yelled recalling past memories.

He looked at me right in the eyes. "Tell me what happened with Haden. Ok?" I sighed.

Your POV - 1966

I was holding the little baby boy in my hand and everything seemed to stop. The world stopped spinning. The clocks stopped ticking. He looked just like me.

There was another version of me.

I couldn't do it.

I wanted to keep him.

I heard someone calling my name. I don't know how long I was sitting there but the adoption lady was there. "[Y/N]." She said.

"Huh?" I asked.

I looked at the clock and 25 minutes have passed since.

"You zoned out. Are you ok?"

"Yeah. I'm- I'm alright." I said looking back at the baby.

He's so tiny.

"So we found some parents for the baby who are willing to take him as soon as possible. We just need you to sign the papers and he'll be gone by the time you leave. Alright?" She was a nice girl. We've been talking for 5 months. Liam introduced me to her. He said I should keep him, but I was so sure I didn't want to.