Kai POV (Gone Again)

Previously on Empress "Cinder stops cold."

She turns around and stares at the maid. The maid's grin melts off her face as she stares back at the Empress, her ruler. Cinder moves her gaze so that she is looking at me. I shiver, maybe this was stupid. Who am I kidding, this was definitely stupid.

"What," Cinder hisses at me.

I try to smile, trying to calm myself down. "The buffet awaits us my lady." I try and say it invitingly but it comes out hoarse and desperate.

Her nostrils flare and she speaks really clear, so that I can hear the words that I don't want to hear, "I am not going anywhere with you Kai. You betrayed me for the second time. Don't touch me and don't talk to me."

I hold her gaze for a split second before she runs off in the direction she, we, came from.

Maybe that's what's wrong, we keep running back where we came from and ending up in the same situations. Never learning and never getting better.

That was just a quick chapter, just a little something for you to read and a little something for me to write. THAT WAS FUN

And Kaider sympathizers don't worry there will be lovey dovey moments comming...don't worry. It will all happen it due time....IN due time. 

Comment

Vote

Be Safe