Kaider (Weak)

Kai POV

I look at Cinder she is starfish on our bed, silent and unmoving. She is breathing but not much more is going on.

Cinder POV

NO matter what I do I always end up on this ship stirred by a bad Captain, why? And when ever I get on it always seems to be an outpouring of feelings. Maybe because I can't  cry in the palace, not that I could cry if I wanted to but you get the point. But either way or neither way I want to cry, you know what I mean. Not actually, I just feel the urge. 

I curl up in a ball shielding my face from the world with my body.

"Cinder are you okay?" Kai whispers walking slowly towards me.

I look over my shoulder, sighing. "I guess I am just tired."

"Off what?" Kai says peering over at me from the entrance of the bed.

I turn my head away from him, "I don't know, everything maybe." I don't look at him, I know he will take it personally. And there is nothing I can do about that. But even with out looking I can feel the cringe off his lips as he tries to deceiver what I mean. I don't know what I mean.

"Well-." He starts but like always, as seems to have become a tradition on the Rampion, Iko walks in. 

She plops herself down on the bed right next to my feet, "Cinder what is wrong with you?"

I look over at her, "Nothing, I just want to be alone."

Kai glances at Iko and Iko shrugs, I doubt she cares I want to be alone. Or maybe she thinks she can fix it, whatever it is. She probably could with enough time. But......

I hold my stomach, the pain increasing, unbearable now.

"Do you want water?" Kai ask.

I turn my head away once again, "No, I'm fine." I sit up with a groan, the pain piercing throw my body, "I'll get it myself." I stand up trying my best to make steady strides. I hate this, how come every month I have to feel like crap for a day? Why can't I just be my normal, semi-strong self? Why do I have to be......weak?

I push open the door and walk down the hall to the make-shift kitchen. I stand on my tippy toes to grab a paper cup and then walk over to the filter, built by me, and pour some water. I get the water and go to sit on a chair, also built and bolted down by me. I set the water down on the counter which was previously installed, by Thorne. Could be done better though.

"Hey, Cinder." Kai says resting a hand across my shoulders, there's a seat next to him but if he were to sit there he would not be able to reach me. Sweet?

I stare at the water wanting to drink it but not having the stomach to scarf down the water.

"Cinder, you know it's okay to take a rest, everyone knows you are strong you don't have to prove it." Kai whispers into my ear.

I grit my teeth, that's not at all how I see it. I that's not how I want anyone else to see it. "I'm fine."

Kai rests his chin on my shoulder, I don't move. Not because of Kai, because of me. I let a breath out and stand up and walk back to the room, Iko is still sitting on my bed. She smiles, "I knew you would come back eventually."

I stare at her, plopping down on the bed next to her. Letting myself be fully ingulfed in the feeling of weakness.

Once again I am sorry but there was some technical issues with my account, I am back now

That was, I admit, a terrible chapter. Cinder suffers far to much...so Kai

Comment

Vote

Be Safe