Jacin POV (Wedding Plans)

STRIVE TO FULFILL YOUR DREAM NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU WANT. It doesn't matter what other people think, it you your life live it how you want to.

Kai asked me to plan his wedding great, I love doing that type of thing. But I don't like other people knowing that I like doing that stuff, I am a guy I am not supposed to be into that stuff. I can only imagine Thornes face when he hears about this. I tell myself I don't care  because I do. Winter doesn't seem to mind, that's why I love her and not Thorne. She has already agreed to help me with my project, my biggest project of all. I want to ask the rest of the guys to help since they already have some experience doing wedding. And I don't fancy working with palace staff who I don't know. Wolf probably won't give me that hard of a time but Thorne is going to be the hard one. He looks tough and acts tough be we all know that he is head over heels in love with Cress. But one day he is going to have to have a wedding of his someday and he'll come running to me. And that's exactly what I am going to tell him.

"Jacin!" Winter comes in the room, she looks happy, and that makes me happy. Making me forget my problems, she has none so why should I.

"Hello Princess." She bends down to kiss me on the lips, her hair falling into my face. I love her, she makes me feel things that nobody else can. She is crazy but I am crazy in love.

"When are we starting on Kai's wedding." Winter had been so happy when she had heard about it. I was happy to but the thought of what the others would think had weighed down on my excitement. Winter on the other had had not given a star what the others thought.

I smile up at her, "Yeah I guess we should get started on that."

"Yep, I already came up with a theme, metal."

"Metal?"

"Yeah like Cinder's cyborg parts, and the fact that Cinder was a mechanic.....Kai met Cinder at first just so that she could fix his android, but that obviously grew." Winter giggled she loved talking about love stories. I find this very.....interesting. Yes I love love stories but I prefer being in them. Like all of the crew have such bold relationships but me and Winter....It's more complicated. We are the only people who knew each other before, who were friends. Though I am pretty sure Winter always saw me as her guard, her boyfriend. I did to I just had to supress the feeling to protect her which is why I am not really good at feelings. But now I am aloud express my feelings and I can't. Years of being a mindless guard have taken a toll on my ability to feel. I look up at Winter and smile.

"Yeah I guess that is a good idea, but is Cinder okay with it...."

Winter confidence for a second flickers but then it is back full force like it always it. She grins and skips out of the room, "I shall go ask my cousin Selene."

Fast forward 2 months

That was two months ago, now I stand between to Torin, Kai's best man, and Thorne, one of Kai's other grooms men on the altar. The wedding is perfect and fully designed by me and Winter. I am seconds away from witnessing two of my friends get married, and I played a big part in this royal wedding.