Winter POV (Big Idea)

I am staring at my two wedding dress material choices when the best idea pops into my head. "Jacin." I run into the next room.

Jacin looks up at me and the corner of his mouth tilts up, not a full smile. But then again has it ever been a full smile, "Hey moonlet."

That's what he calls me now. He said it is hard to call me by my real name because of something. I don't remember. I might have been seeing things at that moment. Who knows. But I do know that he feels......uncomfortable...no that's not the right way to put it....maybe weird. He doesn't feel natural around which is kind of an issue if we are getting bound together... "I just had the best idea."

"Oh really." Jacin says turning all the way around to look at me.

"Since ours and Cress's weddings are so close we can have a mini feast on our way to Luna. Like wedding, feast, wedding."

He squints at me, "But what about the wedding reception?"

I shrug because I doubt anyone  will mind an extra dinner or two. Or maybe they will but then will that really be my problem. I just don't want any hungry people at my wedding. And when I am hungry the visions are horrendous, worse then they normally are. So maybe this is personal reasons or....the food will be there. Everyone will be free to eat.

His gaze softens, "Okay well maybe that will  be fun but how do you plan to get all the food on the ship."

"Well they have to come to Luna to pick us up so I figure we can just load it on then."

He looks up at me surprised, "That is actually not a bad idea. But I call not telling Thorne."

 I'm surprised, it's no secret that I am not exactly the smartest one on Selene's team. But that plan I just came up has to put me in front of someone maybe Thorne.... "I'll talk to Cress."

Cress POV

I hate when people call me by port. Especially when I am cuddling with Thorne. The buzz of my port wakes us both up causing a fit of shifting and moving. Finally I get to my port or rather Thorne passes it to me growling in annoyance. I accept the call and Winter appears sitting on Jacin's lap happy as ever. The crazy has appeared to take a back seat.

"Hey Cress." WInter chirps, eyes gleaming.

"Hey Winter, I was kind of-"

"Oh good you are awake." Right awake...."I have a plan that involves your ship."

Thorne shifts over to that he can see Winter, "My ship."

"Whatever." Jacin growls, "Leave her alone."

Ohhh someone's getting territorial. That's funny.

"Yes as  was saying before. After your wedding we will all be on the ship we might as well have a big feast to celebrate."

WInter POV

Cress looks tired. She is listening, I can see that much but is she really absorbing what I am saying. If Cress doesn't get on board with it it probably won't happen. She is the one with the massive network hooking everybody and everything up.

"Do you understand Cress?"

Cress looks at me for a second and then nods slowly," I got it."

"Good," I smile and hang-up. Normally I say good bye but I guess I rely to much on my pretty face to wake people.

"Okay step one is done now you have to make arrangements with the chefs." 

"Oh yeah, I guess I didn't think this through that well as U thought. The head chef is gone."

Jacin looks at me with pure amusement and then burst out laughing. "Oh my gosh Winter that is the first thing you should have thought of."

I stare at him for a while, he has just said my name and laughed. Jacin is changing for the better this is good. I bend over and lightly kiss him on the lips before leaving the room to sort out the big mess I have caused from this big idea.

Okay the idea hear came kind of late but it is going to be a kind of Rampion crew Thanksgiving

Comment

Vote

Be Safe