Kai POV

*these characters (Cinder, Kai, Scarlet, Wolf, Cress, Thorne, Winter, Jacin, Iko etc. )belong to Marissa Meyer*

Oki is the only character that belongs to me

Ok I know the last few chapters have not been the best but this one, this one is probably the best chapter you will ever read and if it's not please send me the link to the chapter that is better than this.

Vote 

Comment

Enjoy

This is one of those rare moment that you have to treasure, Cinder is looking in the mirror. She never looks in the mirror, she never cares. I sneak up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist making her jump. I kiss her neck and then look at her in the mirror. "You wanna go on a date." I say softly.

Cinder shrugs, "Sure, where to?"

"I was thinking a day at the market,"

"Sounds good  to me," She says lightly in her morning tone. Still fragile and not quite the Empress yet, just Cinder. "Don't we leave for our honeymoon tomorrow?"

"Yes, which is when the real fun will begin, but surely we can have a little fun just you and me at the market.

She nods grinning, "Your right that is when the real fun will start." 

I nod still grinning but wordless. 

"The hover is waiting outside for us."

I nod, and we are off.

Short and weird because I had originally written this story in third person and first person so it will be a mix of short chapters so bare with me here because this is the best scene thing I have ever written.

(There was another part where Cinder fainted after Kai gets on her nerves if you all want me to put that on make sure to comment, one comment is all it takes.)