Mademoiselle Michelle Benoit Kesley

I wake up to the sound of giggling. I shift over and see Wolf sitting on the side of the bed bouncing her up and down. He has put her in onsie that says 'Daddy's girl'. Figures he'd put her in  that after her mother carried her for eight months. 

"Wolf." I croak. Wolf turns around and grins at me. Moving our baby girl over so that I can see her better. She's cute.

"Hey, you're awake."

"How long was I out?"

Wolf shrugs still looking at her, "About an hour or two........You wanna hold her?" He says scooting closer to me off the edge. 

"Sure." I say holding my hands out. Wolf hands her to me gently. I peer down at her. Her eyes are open, they weren't open before. She stares straight back at me with her piercing green eyes just like Wolf. And instantly I fall in love with her. She's so cute with her chubby little cheeks, small little noes.

"Scar, are you hungry? I know you haven't eaten anything since this little one." 

I shake my head, "No, I'm fine. But I am a little thirsty. I'll come with you downstairs." I carefully slide off of the bed staring down, back into my daughter's eyes. "Wait, Wolf." I say sitting back on the side of the bed.

Wolf turns around and looks back around at me. "What?"

I feel like I am stupid for not thinking of that earlier. Like Thorne grade stupidity. "Don't we have to come up with a name?"

"Oh, yeah.....What do you think?"

"I don't know, I was thinking Michelle."

I turn around and look at him throwing one knee back onto the bed. "Really?"

"Yeah, Michelle Benoit Kesley."

I giggle, "I could get used to that."

Wolf crawls over the bed and kisses me on the cheek. "Come on, let's go downstairs to get you that water."

Wolf POV:

Scarlet stands up and I stand up behind her, pressing my body against her, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Michelle Benoit Kesley."

"I'm thirsty." Scarlet whines in front of me.

I chuckle, "Forget about the romantic moment, let's get you some water." 

I sorry I didn't post yesterday, I had the story ready, wait did I post?

i don't know, anyways hope you enjoyed this

Comment

Vote

Be Safe