Engagement

*************************************
Hey guys just wanted to let you know that this will be an incredibly long chapter . I hope you enjoy it .

⚠️WARNING :SMUT SCENCE⚠️
Corey's POV 
Two weeks later

I felt soft warm kisses along my chest and I knew exactly who that was .
"Jules." I groaned

"Your awake?" She asked crawling back up

"Yes."

"Happy birthday, I love you ." She said pecking my lips

"I love you to , meu amore-"

She cut me off when her lips were against mine , the kiss was seductive yet passionate. She knew me to well , I loved it when she kissed me like this. 
"Rey, wait."

"What is it ?"
"I need to tell you something about the baby."

"Is everything okay?"I asked arching an eyebrow

"I found out the gender a couple days ago."

"You did?"

"We . Are. having . A." She paused for suspense but really it just frustrated me .

"A what?"

"I'm not telling you yet,"

"Why?"

"Just wait baby, be patient I have something planned."

"Okay."

Normally I would be the one surprising Jules with gifts and all that nonsense , but I guess today is my day . But really I don't need anything at all . I have everything I need .

"Now let me make the birthday boy happy." She whispered rubbing my bulge and crawling under the sheets . I felt myself harden at her touch as she tugged down my Calvin Klein boxers.
"Baby." She said massaging my bugle
"Y-yes." I struggled to get my words out
She leaned back up and crawled under the bedsheets -
She tugged down my drawer so my member was exposed.
I felt kisses all around it and I groaned in pleasure
"Fuck."
Surprisingly she could fit all of me in her mouth, without having or nothing .
Damn she's good
I slowly began to pump myself in and out of her mouth.
My entire body tensed up and I came in her mouth I heard a gulp and I knew she swallowed it
Damn
She crawled back from under the sheets and kissed my cheek sitting on my lap in the process -
"I still have a few more surprises..come on."
***
After our shower together we both went downstairs,there was balloons everywhere, it was nicely decorated . I appreciate that she put effort into doing it but I really didn't need it.

Caitlin sat on the kitchen counter eating breakfast, my favourite cereal to be precise . After I told her not to , but I'll let her off just this once , besides we can all agree that lucky charms is the best .

Am I right ?

-"Happy birthday ." I kissed her temple and sat at the kitchen stool beside her
"Happy birthday." She grinned whilst staring at me intently slowly munching on her cereal-