[𝟸𝟾] exclusively

Disclaimer: I just grabbed this pic off of Pinterest and find it very similar to Josephine's facial features if she had a brother. Unfortunately, no. I don't know his name but if anyone does, please let me know! 🥰

Josephine

The rays of sunlight hits my face almost saying "get up you lazy bag". I can heat the bird chirping from nearby and I smile. But then the lights hit my face once again. The window curtains must've been drawn back for this much light to come in. I can't even open my eyes properly.

"I'm being blinded!" I scream, covering my eyes with the sheet wrapped around me. I'm probably overreacting but hey, that's me.

I open one eye and noticed I'm alone in the room. Hero's room to be specific. I look down at my clothes and it's still the same ones I wore last night. I must've passed out due to high alcohol consumption. My head is still woozy from it. I don't mostly remember what happened last night but I remember how nice and funny Titan was. When Hero's the serious one, Titan's the funny one. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Mercy.

I stretch my body and yawned, feeling tired when I've just woken up. I look up at the ceiling for a few good seconds and space out. My usual early morning start.

I found my phone in the bed side table along with Hero's. I picked up mine and I'm lazily typing a message to my brother.

A new message pings right away.

How's Aspen treating you?

The message reads and I typed in a quick reply.

A-ok so far, how's college treating you?

I ask, knowing it annoys him when I ask about school stuff. He does everything he can to be distracted from schools and exams and yet I talk to him about it. My brother just happily nods at me. His blue eyes giving so much vivid mischief behind it.

He didn't directly answer my question but his face appears on my screen. He's requesting for a video call. I hit the green button and wipe the sleep off of my eyes. His forehead creased a bit and noticed I'm still in bed and scrunch his nose in disapproval.

"What have you seen in Aspen so far lil sis?" He asks, munching on some Cheetos and kombucha. I want to puke just seeing him drinking it.

"First of all, why are you drinking kombucha? And second of all, I haven't gone to most places yet. I mean this place alone is breathtaking and the cabin in the woods is ugh."

I make a chef's kiss gesture and smiled at my brother. It will be so much better if he's here. I always wanted to do some pretty adventurous things with my brother but mostly he's rejecting it. Saying I'm too soft and I hated every minute of it.

"College is just an upgraded children prison but for semi grown-ups and also the main reason I still won't be able to join you there." He teased me with a sad face and his face lights up all of a sudden. "How's Hero, by the way?"

Of course, everyone wants to find out about their favorite boy. Jonah and Hero has so many things in common, that's why they click. But then I don't want my brother to find out the thing between Hero and me. Although I wanted to hide it for as long as I can, my body is betraying me. My cheeks flared upon hearing his question. His name, to be exact. Now I remember straddling him in the middle of the bar basically asking him to fuck me while the people watch.

I need to get far away from alcohol, that's for sure. The fact I mostly tell Jonah everything minus the very private details will help him assume what's going on based on my reaction to his question. Which I'm sure I'm actually flaming red from hearing.