[𝟹𝟸] real deal

Josephine

I look at myself in the mirror and assess myself. My skirt looks a bit too short so I might. I check the back and decided it looks decent enough. I will be in cheer uniform at the end of the day, so this look is no different.

My hair is still damp from the shower and I walk back in the bathroom to plug in my hair dryer. The blast of hot air hit my face and I closed my eyes. I check my wrist watch while my hair is flying around and I still have another hour before my first class starts. I can still do some makeup and stuff. I pick my hair brush and follow with the dryer, straightening my hair in the process. I've always had waves and I love them but sometimes, it feels good to look different.

Once I'm satisfied with my hair, I just tuck both sides in my ear and I go back assessing myself in the mirror. I don't know what's wrong with it, if it's the blouse or the skirt, but I'm not feeling this outfit although I look cute in it. My cute skirt hugs my bum quite nicely.

When I see my ass, all I can remember is Hero's hands on it, squeezing it with his large hands. After the basement and the interruption of the washer alarm, I can still taste him on my tongue. The look on his face when he's coming and the way he gripped my head and my hair like I'm someone under his command. Actually, I really am. It's like my body is his slave whenever he's near. Just thinking about it makes my panties damp.

Phoebe got home before we can ever do round three which I would absolutely love but Hero insisted we should rest the day and gave me soft kisses. Like those kisses you crave more and more. I also loved the fact that he's calling me "babe" or "baby" when he's trying not to be annoyed with me. I guess "bit" is top two on my list from now on.

The fight we had about Knox still lingers in the air. I still haven't told him what we talked about. And seems like it's not the topic he's most interested in. I'm sad to go back to school and only be with him for a few short hours. Being a student council member, I have lots of events to organize and that includes Infinity Dates which is a few weeks from now. And we still have the Winter Dance, the Interschool game which was pushed back a week but will be resumed and date lined with Infinity Dates. It's going to be a busy week. I almost want to go back into my Hero and Jo bubble.

There's a soft knock in my door and I open it, my Mom's face comes to view.

"Your breakfast is ready but Dad and I need to get going." She walks inside my room and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you, Mom. I love you." I hug her and she smiles that same sweet smile every time. She steps into the stairs but stopped and looked back, like she forgot to say something.

"Oh, by the way. Your boyfriend is downstairs talking to your Dad." My Mom smirks and I try to hide I'm so giddy to see him again. It's not like we haven't seen each other for 24 hours. It's only been 7 hours I suppose.

I race down the stairs just in time my Mom and Dad starts their car and off to the hospital. I wave goodbye and once their car isn't in view anymore, I take in the perfect male specimen in front of me. Well, at least for me. He's wearing a white shirt, black pants and his black boots. He's chewing a gum and kept smiling at me. The scar on his brow makes him look 10,000 percent sexier and I can't help but tiptoe and kiss him full on the lips. When my lips touched his, there's that magnificent pull, and before we know, our tongues are dancing in familiar rhythm.

"Should we go inside before the neighbors complain?" He smiles into the kiss and I giggle. I actually giggle like a schoolgirl now.

Once we're inside, I check the breakfast my Mom prepared and it's just the basic bacon, eggs and pancakes.

"You want some?" I ask him while he sits comfortably on the couch, his hand stretched on the length of it.

I usually eat at the table but I decided to join him on the couch. My bare feet perched on his thigh. I don't want to do anything rash that will merit us being late to school but that's exactly what I want to do. I fork some pancakes and try to get my mind off the gutter.