[𝟹𝟼] couple things

Josephine

Way to fucking go to make my mood switch from horny to angry. Samantha should be in everyone's burn book by now. She's infuriating to the point I want to fucking rip her face open.

Hearing about the rumors I heard from when we're still enemies, I can't help but think if this is just temporary for him. But he said I love you to me and I felt it in my heart that he's sincere. And I hate the fact that I always project my anger at him but I can't help it.

I grab three more shirts from the rack and proceed to the cashier. I gave her my credit card and she stuffed the receipt inside their cute bag.

I stepped outside and headed for the phone store which is like at the far end of the first floor. The mall is full of people today and I haven't been out for a while.

Hero just walked out the store and was still looking hot as ever. He spotted me and smiled. He's holding a white paper bag with the famous Apple logo in it. He must've bought something for his new phone.

"Are you done?" I decided not to be too bitchy towards him about what happened. He had no control over it.

He smiled and his dimple showed, I almost melted right there and then. He grabbed my hand and dragged me. We're walking towards the escalators and curious what we are going to do here.

"Are you hungry?" He asks, looking down at me but I'm not in the mood for food today. My stomach is still in knots.

"Not really. What are we doing here?" I ask, my body asking for my bed and the soft mattress behind my back.

"I was about to grab you some muffins. One of the bakeries here makes the best strawberry ones."

"Really? The best?" I raise my brow at him and I know he's teasing me because that mischievous smile of his appears.

He kissed the top of my head, his chuckle vibrating through his chest. "I'm just teasing, bit. Your muffins are still the best for me." He winks and goes over to the glass display, talking to the sales lady.

I walked to the chairs beside the small bakery and sat. I pull out my phone and the more I use it, the cracks on it are getting bigger. I may need to let my parents know about this before they get a heart attack looking at my credit card.

I browsed the flight ticket my brother sent to me. In just a few days, I get to hang out with him, finally. I'm really looking forward to meeting him and I'm making a mental note to at least bring him a gift. My brother hates gifts just as he loves giving them.

"Ready to go?" Hero looks down at me and I lock my phone. He's holding a box. A whole box of cake.

I smiled and looked at him confused. "What's this for?"

"A celebration." He smiles and I stand up. We walked towards the exit of the mall and I saw the reflection of us in one of the store's glass walls and we looked so good. Even though I looked so small beside him.

"You were checking out my ass, weren't you?" he says when he's loading everything at the passenger's seat.

"Ha! You wish!" I climb in the passenger seat, my head instantly resting comfortably on it. I feel so tired already and it's not even the afternoon.

Hero finally climbs on the driver's seat, slid in the key and starts the engine.

"Are you feeling okay, bit? You look pale." His concerned voice I can hear with my eyes closed.

"I just want to sleep." I say and he said nothing else but put the car on drive. I can feel it moving but the humming engine noise doesn't console my need for sleep.